Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

How Do I Install Royal Audio Player To My Website. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Install Royal Audio Player To My Website. (725 Views)

How Do I Install Laravel Offline / How Do I Install A Script On My Website? / How Do I Install Ip Software On Laptop Or Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Install Royal Audio Player To My Website. by ollykay619(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello, programmers in the house, , I need someone who knows very basic html to "dumb down" a step by step guide for a Script. I bought the Royal Audio Player and they dont include installation support for their script. I use to be able to make things to work but this guide is really confusing to me. But for someone who knows simple HTML I think it is probably quite easy to make a very detailed guide on how to install it (Very basic HTML required only). With images of the folders etc. Documentation included if you want to check it out. They dont even write where to upload the files to ?Just to setup the player as it appear on their demo pages would be a great first step from which I might be able to continue by myself. As I said the documentation is included and I dont think I need everything detailed, only how to put the code up as on their demo page. Royal Audio Player http://codecanyon.net/item/royal-audio-player/6444965?ref=0alienware Their demopage: (it opens up and start playing at once when you go there) http://www.webdesign-flash.ro/p/rap/index.html#player1?catid=0&trackid=0

(1) (Reply)

Removal Of Invalid Extensions / Interested In Learning Core Android Apps Development - Not Free / How Performance May Be Improve With The Installation Of Cis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.