Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Is Health Economics Relevant In This Country? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Health Economics Relevant In This Country? (3690 Views)

***PICS*** This Country Was Worse Than Nigeria Now No MALARIA AGAIN!!! / Truvisage - The Complete Answers Relevant To Unrestricted Alternative! / A Must See And Share.. What's Wrong With Us In This Country For Heaven Sake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Health Economics Relevant In This Country? by sanusidaviz: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good day Nairalanders, I would appreciate swift and positive feedback to my message . I am a serving corp member, graduated 2014 with a 2'1 in Economics , I'm 21. presently at a cross road of making one of the most important and sensitive decision in my life. To be sincere I have always nursed the plan of acquiring a CFA and build a carrier path in investment banking, maybe ACCA alongside to aid diversification just in case, I also have a thing for the big 4. Although that was solely if breaking into the investment bank endup void. Bt my major fear is finance(money), I fear I may not be able to finance any of the courses CFA, ACCA or even MBA.
Bt there is a fresh offer for a scholarship in a federal university in Nigeria in Health economics (msc). It sounds good. But I have no idea of the relevance of health economics in Nigeria, how a graduate can break in to the industry, which industry are we talking about here? I mean which company are in the industry? How much is the average annual salary of afresh graduate entry level, and will I be promoted soon enough? In general, is it favourable? Do I have to do any MPH to be adequately qualified after my msc?. Pls the Msc form closes soon. I need to be Educated. Thanks
Re: Is Health Economics Relevant In This Country? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Is Health Economics Relevant In This Country? by boombay(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Vanquay:
undecided
dullard must you comment on every thread you see??
Re: Is Health Economics Relevant In This Country? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
If you are gearing up for a fight just go and slap your mum. You will have more than enough to deal with. God knows she deserves it undecided
boombay:

dullard must you comment on every thread you see??
Re: Is Health Economics Relevant In This Country? by mandy4s: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
sanusidaviz:
Good day Nairalanders, I would appreciate swift and positive feedback to my message . I am a serving corp member, graduated 2014 with a 2'1 in Economics , I'm 21. presently at a cross road of making one of the most important and sensitive decision in my life. To be sincere I have always nursed the plan of acquiring a CFA and build a carrier path in investment banking, maybe ACCA alongside to aid diversification just in case, I also have a thing for the big 4. Although that was solely if breaking into the investment bank endup void. Bt my major fear is finance(money), I fear I may not be able to finance any of the courses CFA, ACCA or even MBA.
Bt there is a fresh offer for a scholarship in a federal university in Nigeria in Health economics (msc). It sounds good. But I have no idea of the relevance of health economics in Nigeria, how a graduate can break in to the industry, which industry are we talking about here? I mean which company are in the industry? How much is the average annual salary of afresh graduate entry level, and will I be promoted soon enough? In general, is it favourable? Do I have to do any MPH to be adequately qualified after my msc?. Pls the Msc form closes soon. I need to be Educated. Thanks

Hey bro, sorry to bother this much later but can you kindly provide info on the University that offered you this admission in Health Economics here in Nigeria? I am currently on the search for where I can run this programme. Thanks, I will so much appreciate.

Also I would contribute on the industry you can become part of but I do not know if your accepted the admission offer or not.
Re: Is Health Economics Relevant In This Country? by obaxlove(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2017
mandy4s:

Hey bro, sorry to bother this much later but can you kindly provide info on the University that offered you this admission in Health Economics here in Nigeria? I am currently on the search for where I can run this programme. Thanks, I will so much appreciate.

Also I would contribute on the industry you can become part of but I do not know if your accepted the admission offer or not.

Can someone help with this info?
Re: Is Health Economics Relevant In This Country? by simondavid: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pls which university offer this course
Msc in Health Economics and can someone with degree in Agric Economics and Extention apply it
Re: Is Health Economics Relevant In This Country? by Ramanto(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
simondavid:
Pls which university offer this course
Msc in Health Economics and can someone with degree in Agric Economics and Extention apply it
Bayero university, kano

(1) (Reply)

Swollen Hand: What's The Cause / Sparm Count / Scientists Find A Way To Erase Frightening Memories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.