Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! (1287 Views)

Wapka Webmasters Needed Urgently Enter / Need Nairaland Clone Script? Enter Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! by yahoocrawler: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello nairaland.com webmasters, I need Web hosting advice from you guys.
I trust that I'll recieve real advice so, I'll keep refreshing this page every 3mins.

OK, I want to set up a WordPress self-hosted blog and I need a reliable company to work with.
There are no special requirements. I just need the best I can get at the low cost of N5,000.

Even if you have not used the company's services before but you see a post about them online, pls share the link so I can go read up.
Thanks.
Waiting...
Re: Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! by Donald3d(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
yahoocrawler:
I trust that I'll recieve real advice so, I'll keep refreshing this page every 3mins.

OK, I want to set up a WordPress self-hosted blog and I need a reliable company to work with.
There are no special requirements. I just need the best I can get at the low cost of N5,000.

Even if you have not used the company's services before but you see a post about them online, pls share the link so I can go read up.
Thanks.
Waiting...
try arvixe,its tested and trusted , meanwhile are you conversant with the setup ,if you aren't I could be of help
Re: Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! by yahoocrawler: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Donald3d:
try arvixe,its tested and trusted , meanwhile are you conversant with the setup ,if you aren't I could be of help
OK, let me check it out.
Actually, this is my first time so, I'll appreciate some guidelines on the full set up of my blog.

Can u help me with that?
Re: Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! by Donald3d(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
yahoocrawler:
OK, let me check it out.
Actually, this is my first time so, I'll appreciate some guidelines on the full set up of my blog.

Can u help me with that?
arvixe has a package for blogs all you need is to navigate to the bottom of their home page ,click on wordpress hosti g and the rest is ABC ,the software is automatically installed for you and all hosting plans come with a free domain,I have an affiliate account with them do you mind purchasing tru my affliate link make extra doe enter my pocket *winks*
Re: Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! by yahoocrawler: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
That's a little bit too late bro. Am done with registration but haven't played yet.
Am stuck in the payment method.
Dont have any account with any of the payment options they provide. What can I do?
Re: Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! by Donald3d(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
yahoocrawler:
That's a little bit too late bro. Am done with registration but haven't played yet.
Am stuck in the payment method.
Dont have any account with any of the payment options they provide. What can I do?
you don't have paypal,or a mastercard ?
Re: Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! by yahoocrawler: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Donald3d:
you don't have paypal,or a mastercard ?

Yeah, I don't.
Can I use a friend's own?
Re: Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! by Donald3d(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
yahoocrawler:

Yeah, I don't.
Can I use a friend's own?
Yes you can if you have his permission ,but take note that you might run into issues later when you have to renew ,you can however create a genuine paypal account,what nigerian bank do you use
Re: Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! by PulseWeb: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
patronize ur people in the country. there are good hosts which u can use here in Nigeria. without having to go thru the stress of payment card issues
Re: Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! by yahoocrawler: 6:56am On Jul 19, 2015
PulseWeb:
patronize ur people in the country. there are good hosts which u can use here in Nigeria. without having to go thru the stress of payment card issues
you are right but I don't know of any trusted company here in Nigeria. Any ideas?
Note: cost of hosting and domain must be less than N5000
Re: Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2015
yahoocrawler:

Thanks.
Waiting...

We can offer you more even at a budget lower than N5,000. Please check my signature for more information.

Our packages are superb for hosting blogs, no cpu or bandwidth issues.

We look forward to serving you!
Re: Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here! by PulseWeb: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
visit HostChillyNg http://hostchillyng.com/hosting/shared-hosting/ hosting prices from N3500
yahoocrawler:
you are right but I don't know of any trusted company here in Nigeria. Any ideas?
Note: cost of hosting and domain must be less than N5000

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Nigerian Version Of Giyf.com, Ask-ifa.com ? / Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium 2.2.2 Plus 2016 Lifetime Key Free / Can I Receive My Adsense Payment Into My Gtb Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.