Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? (2464 Views)

Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos / Man Using Python For Pepper Soup In Port Harcourt. Online Users React (Photos) / Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by opey112(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
I need to prepare pepper soup on Monday,anybody can please help on the ingredients needed and how to prepare it?please I need to learn it for I like pepper soup so much.
Re: How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by frenzymirakk(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
u no see d textbook for market?
Re: How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by lordtim001(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Main Ingredients:1 bag of unprocessed weed[igboh],2kg of pepper,500 naira worth of utazi,20pieces of goatmeat.You could add Onions and a little oil.Boil everything together,Your Pepe-soup is ready
Re: How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by opey112(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
lordtim001:
Main Ingredients:1 bag of unprocessed weed[igboh],2kg of pepper,500 naira worth of utazi,20pieces of goatmeat.You could add Onions and a little oil.Boil everything together,Your Pepe-soup is ready
are u sure or u dey use me play. which one be igbo here now.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by opey112(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
frenzymirakk:
u no see d textbook for market?
u fit borrow me I no mind mtcheeeew.somebody ask question nah different answer this one they give.
Re: How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by frenzymirakk(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
opey112:
u fit borrow me I no mind mtcheeeew.somebody ask question nah different answer this one they give.

mumu.
I fit borrow u na, nonsense
boro boro make u fine
Re: How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by frenzymirakk(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
lordtim001:

na only d (igboh) b d beta ingredient wey i c ther.
Re: How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by aydelicious: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
opey112:
I need to prepare pepper soup on Monday,anybody can please help on the ingredients needed and how to prepare it?please I need to learn it for I like pepper soup so much.
I can help you with the spices and the recipe you will use to cook it but I need to understand the standard one you have in mind to cook,
the pepper soup you want to cook on that day ,is it fish pepper soup or meat pepper soup like assorted one or goat meat pepper soup?.
I need to know the one you want to cook out of it.
Re: How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by opey112(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
aydelicious:

I can help you with the spices and the recipe you will use to cook it but I need to understand the standard one you have in mind to cook,
the pepper soup you want to cook on that day ,is it fish pepper soup or meat pepper soup like assorted one or goat meat pepper soup?.
I need to know the one you want to cook out of it.
meat pepper soup. or goat meat
Re: How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by aydelicious: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
opey112:
meat pepper soup. or goat meat
alright
this is the ingredients spices of the pepper soup.
Firstly We are going to use the kilo of the meat,to make the right repice to cook our pepper soup,now we will use 1.5 kilo or 1500g of Goat meat.
2 pinch of northmeg
4 level of teaspoons of salt
4 cube of Maggi
2 big onions
half of level teaspoon of curry
2 levels teaspoons of thyme
half root of ginger the fresh one,you will chop it
out of The bunch of the garlic you will
take two seeds of it or two pieces out of it
20 leavies of saint leaf
5 levels teaspoons of grounded pepper,the dry one ( Cameroon pepper)
to make our ingredients easier,we need to buy complete spices of pepper soup that mixed down from mallam.
you will ask from mallam in the market that you need pepper sooup spices,the mallam will gives you a bottle that full up with powder,when you smell it you will feel the saint of the pepper soup coming out from the bottle .
We will now messuare 8 levels of teaspoons of it.
the cooking starting now !!!!.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by opey112(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2015
aydelicious:

alright
you will now get all this spices
We are going to use the kilo of the meat we want to use to cook our pepper soup,now we will use 1.5 kilo or 1500g
2 pinch of northmeg
4 cube of Maggi
2 big onions
20 leavies of saint leaf
5 levels teaspoons of grounded pepper of,dry one ( Ghana pepper)
or you ask from mallam that you need spices,the mallam will gives you a bottle that full up with powder,when you smell it you will feel the saint of the pepper soup coming out of the bottle .
We are going to use 8 levels of teaspoons of it.
the cooking now starting now
thanks a lot
Re: How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by aydelicious: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
aydelicious:

alright
Firstly We are going to use the kilo of the meat,to make the right repice to cook our pepper soup,now we will use 1.5 kilo or 1500g of Goat meat.
2 pinch of northmeg
4 cube of Maggi
2 big onions
20 leavies of saint leaf
to make our ingredients easier,we need to buy complete spices of pepper soup that mixed down from mallam.
you will ask from mallam in the market that you need pepper sooup spices,the mallam will gives you a bottle that full up with powder,when you smell it you will feel the saint of the pepper soup coming out from the bottle .
if you get this type of bottle ingredient,you have make your pepper soup fantastic because all the spices you need to buy is already grounded and mix together,it now give you the best taste you need in your pepper soup.
Re: How Can I Prepare Pepper Soup? by opey112(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
aydelicious:

alright
2 pinch of northmeg
4 cube of Maggi
2 big onions
20 leavies of saint leaf
thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Carrots As A Substitute For Tomatoes / Nuts, Seeds And Dried Cranberries Available At Good Prices. / Who Says Plantain Can Only Be Eaten Fried/boiled-check Out This Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.