Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away (851 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) / How Whatsapp Ponzi Scheme Went Away With My Friends Money / Best Punishment For Stubborn Children This Holiday Period (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away by ruggedtimi(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ths happened this afternoon at Ekenwa road in Benin. Two men claiming right to the road blocked each other on the road. The driver of the white bus said he was carrying garri so couldn't move back, while the driver of the other car said he entered the road first. After sitting in their cars for several minutes, they both switched off their cars and went away. Lol. More photos after the cut...

Re: Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away by frenzymirakk(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
i love dis country
Re: Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away by Abba999(f): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Two He-goats grin

Only in 9ja we see Baboons and Monkeys in human skin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away by whirlwind7(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
When common sense is elusive.
Big, unhelpful egos at work. How many seconds would it take for one of the drivers to just swallow his pride and yield for the other person...?

The driver of the white van has right of way. The other jalopy is on the wrong lane, and this at least, is sufficient reason to permit the white van to go first.
Oh, well. They are not parked on a major road where they would have held up the traffic, else one koboko wielding mopol would have gladly come along to cure their craze.

2 Likes

Re: Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away by Abba999(f): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
frenzymirakk:
i love dis country

You must be one of their likes undecided cheesy grin
Re: Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away by Abba999(f): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
whirlwind7:
b

FTC parasite cheesy
Re: Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away by donholy28(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmm it seems common sense is not so common anymore... so which one got to his destination now..mumu people... just 5mins of allowing d oda fool pass would have ended d matter
Re: Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away by Haywhymido(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
common sense is nt common at all. madness 1/2 hour

Re: Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away by frenzymirakk(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Abba999:

You must be one of their likes undecided cheesy grin
ar u ok? Does loving my country imply dat i love dis shit. A country u ar free to trample on other people's freedom and no 1 questions u. Freedom, freedom, freedom. Dnt u like freedom?
Re: Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away by frenzymirakk(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Haywhymido:
common sense is nt common at all. madness 1/2 hour

if i read u well, it is not common to av common sense, jst like it is not common for ppl not to av craze for head.
Re: Only In Naija, Two Stubborn Drivers Block Each Other with their Cars &Went Away by Luizkid(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
the J5 is on the right lane n appears to even enter the good portion 1st

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Palace Chiefs Denies Ooni Of Ife's Death / Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend's joystick On Fire - See Photos Below / 10 Facts You Need To Know About The New Ooni Of Ife, Prince Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.