Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,120 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions (48022 Views)

List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. / UNIBEN Student Kept All The Pens He Used Till Graduation (Photo) / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by sulmeza(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
mhm...d op jst described herself....her 'relationship" life rather.....i smh

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
lative:
lwkm, c girls life

Answer the question first undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Obiwannn: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Mr Obi how market? grin

park well!!! undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Following
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
I am number 10....#in indian song# Derci numberiii oh oh...Derci numberi
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by samesco: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
now. u girls will start crying that u are cheated when guys equalize ba?
thats by the way. wetin concern chicken with tooth brush?? i teach u book, u buy gala we chop, u buy popcorn we chop, u buy biscuits we chop, u buy ajazeera, sorry lacasera we drink, i teach u, i know more........ abeg Academic boyfriend rocks joor. #teamacademicboyfriend

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by legaxi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Knacking boyfriend
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by peeparty(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
I was number 1,4,6,8,10.
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
lekinz:
So Modinat scammed me, all the "Lekinz come help me replace the bulb, the light source stopped working and all", so am the Nepa boyfriend.. I got a DIY kit cos of her .. From Estate Management to Electrical Engineering .. Modinat scammed me, so am just that Nepa type of boyfriend not even Phcn or túsh name cry cry

Someone asked you to come and replace the bulb and you didn't give her the lookundecided
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by jidxin(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
maureensylvia:
Here Are The Different Types Of BoyFriends Kept By Babes in higher institutions

1. Academic BoyFriend: This One Takes Them To Night Classes, Help Them Do Assignment And They Always Stay Together During Exams.

2. Financial BoyFriend: This Guy Is Usually In A Different City ( PH, Lagos, Warri etc) He Takes Care Of Their House Rent, School Fees, Text Books, Feeding Allowance..

3. Asst Financial BoyFriend: This One Is Always In Imsu And He Takes Care Of Their Hair, Pedicure, Manicure And Makeup. He Buys Them Yogurt, Jollof Rice, Pop Corn Or Shawama After School.

4. Moral BoyFriend: This One Is The Religious BoyFriend ( Church Mate ) They Come In The Name Of Advice To Tap Current From The Babe. They Give Moral Instructions From The Church Premises To The Girls Bed.

5. NEPA BoyFriend: This One Is Neither Cold Nor Hot, He Is Always called To Come And fix The Bulb And Switch In The Room Then afterwards He His Given A French Kiss Plus 360 Degree Hug.

6. Party BoyFriend: This One Takes Them To Fresher's Night, Award's Night, Orange Groove, 40 40 etc.

7. Security BoyFriend: This One Help Them Get Back Their Phone When They Are Being Obtained By Cultist.

8. SwagTutor BoyFriend: This One Tells Them How To Combine Colurs While Dressing For School In The Morning.

9. Hostel BoyFriend: This One They Always HangOut At The Balcony, At Evening Time. Then She Always Sleeps Over In Guys Room And They Consume A lot Of Food From The Girls.

10. Original BoyFriend: This One Is The Boss. The Babe Visits Him Alot During Weekend. Cooks For Him, Do House Chores And They Share Emotional Feelings. Ceteris Paribus This BoyFriend Is Constant.....so guys were do you fall in...? Don't lie oo

is dat d way live ur life while were in sch?? I smh4u
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Tex42(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
That number 4 though..."he gives moral advise from the church premises to the girls bed'. Lol!
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by askmike2k2(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Some na Facebook boyfriend and whatsapp
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by undisputedgbola(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
falconey:
cry

I'm number1.....this stops now!!!! Na thunder go fire her , now na to dey count how many carry over she go carry this semester!!
Bros...jejely oo grin
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by mencade5(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
[size=20pt] that means most nigerian ladies are not different from pros.titutes

[/size]

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Valwezzy: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
gbaskiboy:
grin

gringringrin
I came late mehn, how far?
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by onila(f): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
olakumby:
Nepa boyfriend grin...that one is funny
grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by chi4ik4(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
OP has finished me o, I'm guilty of number one! in fact I'm d class rep
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by geogino(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
IMSU girl speaking.
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by usman960: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
OMG! I fall in number 3. No wonder they always call me when they are hungry. O'boy, my eyes don open.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by youngice(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
maureensylvia:

1. Academic BoyFriend: This One Takes Them To Night Classes, Help Them Do Assignment And They Always Stay Together During Exams.

2. Financial BoyFriend: This Guy Is Usually In A Different City ( PH, Lagos, Warri etc) He Takes Care Of Their House Rent, School Fees, Text Books, Feeding Allowance..

3. Asst Financial BoyFriend: This One Is Always In Imsu And He Takes Care Of Their Hair, Pedicure, Manicure And Makeup. He Buys Them Yogurt, Jollof Rice, Pop Corn Or Shawama After School.

4. Moral BoyFriend: This One Is The Religious BoyFriend ( Church Mate ) They Come In The Name Of Advice To Tap Current From The Babe. They Give Moral Instructions From The Church Premises To The Girls Bed.

5. NEPA BoyFriend: This One Is Neither Cold Nor Hot, He Is Always called To Come And fix The Bulb And Switch In The Room Then afterwards He His Given A French Kiss Plus 360 Degree Hug.

6. Party BoyFriend: This One Takes Them To Fresher's Night, Award's Night, Orange Groove, 40 40 etc.

7. Security BoyFriend: This One Help Them Get Back Their Phone When They Are Being Obtained By Cultist.

8. SwagTutor BoyFriend: This One Tells Them How To Combine Colurs While Dressing For School In The Morning.

9. Hostel BoyFriend: This One They Always HangOut At The Balcony, At Evening Time. Then She Always Sleeps Over In Guys Room And They Consume A lot Of Food From The Girls.

10. Original BoyFriend: This One Is The Boss. The Babe Visits Him Alot During Weekend. Cooks For Him, Do House Chores And They Share Emotional Feelings. Ceteris Paribus This BoyFriend Is Constant.....so guys were do you fall in...? Don't lie oo

Correct imsu girl
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by wristbangle: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
maureensylvia:

Maureensylvia is inform oo. Solid points dear.
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op how many bfs u get from 1 to 10 Oya tell us make we see ur dirty cloth before we spread our own. else don't expect an answer from me
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Me i no fit fall for any of dem.cos no time 4 emotion nah give me i give u (win win 4 both of us)
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Chitumu: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
i think i am the scam victim. I mean financial bf.
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
maureensylvia:

@2 ......what do you mean by "Tap current?"
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
1,2,3,5 are necessary. 10 is compulsory grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Applaner: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
which among dem did u keep
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by chigoizie7(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
maureensylvia:

Friends with benefits
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by kenwizi: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Very correct.. from experience in delsu back then, you forgot to include atm machine bf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun State University Admission 2011/2012 / How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria / Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.