Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

African Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Writers (399 Views)

Etisalat Flash Fiction Award 2016 For Unpublished African Writers / Where Can I Download Books From The African Writers Series? / 2015 Miles Morland Foundation Writing Scholarships For African Writers (£45,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Writers by Winifred468(f): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sure, Africa has produced so many profound and worthy-of-emulation writers in the previous centuries. I would have loved to utilize more suitable adjective(s),well you know what i'm talking about.
Nigerians and other Africans at large are #best_at_it when it comes to writing...

Now let's just get ourselves amused here by mentioning these Authors (past or present) and the countries they represent. That they are late or not doesn't count, you may quote the title of the author's book(s) you've read too. The aspect of writing they adopt doesn't matter too i.e it doesn'nt matter if he/she was or is a playwright, novelist or poet (but you could tell us if u wish)
Let's just keep it on;

E.g Chukwuemeka Ike of Nigeria, Camara Laye of Guinea, Kwesi Brew of Ghana ... on and on like that.

Thanks and have fun.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With A Book Idea? / Peep Into My Poertry Diary / You Can Change Without Waiting For New Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.