Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Policeman Reading Bible.. Something To Bright Up Your Evening - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Policeman Reading Bible.. Something To Bright Up Your Evening (1491 Views)

These Photos Will Make Your Evening / Hilarious Pictures To Bright Your Day, Must See / Funny Picture Captions To Spice Up Your Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Reading Bible.. Something To Bright Up Your Evening by twinskenny(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
I was at the police station to see the DPO; at the counter I met a constable reading the Bible, precisely Genesis. I was impressed and I asked him, who killed Abel - Adam's son? He looked at me with dismay and said 'ask sgt Ken, he is incharge of murder cases' grin grin grin

Re: Policeman Reading Bible.. Something To Bright Up Your Evening by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: Policeman Reading Bible.. Something To Bright Up Your Evening by saxwizard(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
ok
Re: Policeman Reading Bible.. Something To Bright Up Your Evening by dam4wummy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Abi na
Re: Policeman Reading Bible.. Something To Bright Up Your Evening by twinskenny(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
dam4wummy:
Abi na
grin
Re: Policeman Reading Bible.. Something To Bright Up Your Evening by marshalcarter: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
#singin# Buffalo soldier...in the heart of africagrin
Re: Policeman Reading Bible.. Something To Bright Up Your Evening by twinskenny(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
marshalcarter:
#singin#
Buffalo soldier...in the heart of africagrin
grin grin
Re: Policeman Reading Bible.. Something To Bright Up Your Evening by jamace(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When You Take Weed For The First Time! / 25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Hilarious Picture,please Caption It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.