Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 (38730 Views)

Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 / Photos From The Africa Movie Academy Awards 2015 / List Of Winners At The MTV 2015 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by kiyosaki1(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
This world is funny sha

Dbanj wey him career don die got an award - people like Tuface, flavour no get na wa ooo plus wetin be the meaning of evolution? Shey no be something wey transform from one thing to another, Or are they giving him an award for a dying career??
Enemy of progress
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Akposkool(m): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
This world is funny sha

Dbanj wey him career don die got an award - people like Tuface, flavour no get na wa ooo plus wetin be the meaning of evolution? Shey no be something wey transform from one thing to another, Or are they giving him an award for a dying career??
haters gonna hate. It's ALLOWED
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Akposkool(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2015
petux:
diz a Bleep....why dae no gve olamide,wizkid award? or shey shakiti bobo na small song....wu iz patoranking? wey dae kollect new act? rubbish walks out of thread
keep walking. Wetin your mumu olamide sing? This is MTV and not ajegunle awards

1 Like

Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Akposkool(m): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2015
GreyBlood:
Chai!! Flavour looking as if he was just coming back from a masquerade show. I wonder how someone would dress so drab, bland and tasteless for such an exquisite occasion.
I think say na only me notice am. The dude dress like sound Sultan. For the first time 2 baba dress well. Yippee
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Akposkool(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Icekyng:

my broda I share dsame view with u
I Don dy find person wey dy reason wetin I dy reason
dbanj for wat!
am not saying he is the best but am asking who's better. Dbanj is the true African star.
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Israel5(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2015
owolawee:
llool....#G.O.T fan
u gat me

1 Like

Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Caseless: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
This world is funny sha

they just used the award to create an avenue for dbanj to reach out to don jozzy. You can see that he dedicated his award to him; it is a way of getting back and seeking peace .
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by naijainfogalery: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2015
You are one of the few sensible person on nairaland
Your point made a lot of sense,
May God bless you .

Caseless:
they just used the award to create an avenue for dbanj to reach out to don jozzy. You can see that he dedicated his award to him; it is a way of getting back and seeking peace .
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by MemphisDepay(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2015
GreyBlood:
Chai!! Flavour looking as if he was just coming back from a masquerade show. I wonder how someone would dress so drab, bland and tasteless for such an exquisite occasion.
na mumu dey worry am
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Icekyng: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2015
Akposkool:
am not saying he is the best but am asking who's better. Dbanj is the true African star.
creativities these days outshine dbanj
he dsnt even fit into d list of an option
he forces himself to sing
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by kenoz(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
GrEaT.
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by fostorikaJah(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2015
I luv my naija

A land of dreams coms tru and plenty of beautiful ladies and men

A land every1 al round d world wnt 2b born in

D'Banj try and com bak home, were're Mavins is makin it dwn here
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by kolawole6: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] u no get sense @ all ur papa carrier don finish.
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by phrxx: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2015
dis guys don't like nominating timaya and burna boy,more especially timaya dis dude is dam good in terms of party hall tracks his hot
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by mascot24: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
This world is funny sha

minbd you brainless fella, dbanj is welcome outside nigeria dan we do here in nigeria... Dbanj won 2014 bestselling act where d likes of wizkid davido and many artist in nigeria was nominated... Dis guy is going higher stop hating and find something good do with your data instead of typing rubbish. C image for great artists in the category of Evolution Award.

Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by mascot24: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
You are one of the few sensible person on nairaland
Your point made a lot of sense,
May God bless you .

Tim Horwood, Channel Director, MTV Base commented, “The MAMA “Evolution” award honors established artists who have made an indelible mark on African and global music culture, taken African music to new territories around the world, pushed the boundaries of creativity, and shaped the soundscape of contemporary Africa.” We all know that dbanj has gone beyond Nigeria, he's now international artist where donjazzy and so call mavin crew are making waves in nigeria. #GbafunOgae #bangalee

Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Lovechyld101(m): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Lynns best dressed tho. Iyanya watin happen now u b sango worshiper
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
That babe on white gown sha. undecided
oh yeah she's my girlfriend. Got any problem with that?
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hazor:
oh yeah she's my girlfriend. Got any problem with that?
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
you dey eye that lady ba?

Bad guy grin
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by EddyBlingzz(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
hi. hope you good?
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2015
Hazor:
you dey eye that lady ba?

Bad guy grin
Lol. I no be lesbian na cheesy
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
hi. hope you good?
Hi. Yes I am.
Re: Photos From MTV Mama Awards 2015 by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. I no be lesbian na cheesy
huh! I thought you were a guy. Should have known you weren't had it been I followed the prefix in your handle "Her"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband / Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag / Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.