Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Sterling Has Expressed His Disappointment With The Manner Of His Liverpool Exit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sterling Has Expressed His Disappointment With The Manner Of His Liverpool Exit (474 Views)

Liverpool Exit Should Make Jordon Ibe Reconsider Nigeria / VIDEO: Mario Balotelli Happily Feeds Ducks At His Liverpool Home / Yaya Toure Explains His Disappointment For Not Winning The African Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Has Expressed His Disappointment With The Manner Of His Liverpool Exit by kardiason(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Raheem Sterling has expressed his disappointment with the manner of his Liverpool exit.
The England international left fans of the Merseyside club furious with the way he and agent Aidy Ward handled his £49million move to Manchester City.
Sterling insists he left Anfield on good terms with players and club staff, but the 20-year-old concedes the situation could have been handled better.
"I was a bit disappointed how I left. That was the main problem I've had with the situation - how I've left it with Liverpool,” he said, speaking to FoxSports.
"I'm good with everyone at the football club, the manager, the players and I wish them well for the new season. But it was really disappointing how it did finish off."
Sterling has been accused of moving to City only for money, but he maintains he is motivated by trophies, not financial rewards.
The starlet, who is in Australia for City’s pre-season tour, added: "From the first moment I heard City were interested in me [I wanted to join], purely because of the direction the football club is going in.
"I've met all my team-mates now and it's been a really good few days, they've made me feel welcome and I'm really happy to be here. I think I made the right decision.

READ FULL STORY>> http://www.naijaplay.co.uk/2015/07/raheem-sterling-has-expressed-his.html

1 Share

Re: Sterling Has Expressed His Disappointment With The Manner Of His Liverpool Exit by Timerkin1: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
JY

(1) (Reply)

Cerrified Games For Certified Bettings / BREAKING: Okagbare Qualifies For 100m Final At World Championships / Can Nigeria's Women Emulate The Men ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.