Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Two Careless Acts That Show You Belong With Bruce Jenner To The Bat Group. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Careless Acts That Show You Belong With Bruce Jenner To The Bat Group. (250 Views)

You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student / Which One Of These Fingers Type Do You Belong To? / Careless Acts Of Yours That Show You Belong With Bruce Jenner To The Bat Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Careless Acts That Show You Belong With Bruce Jenner To The Bat Group. by kahara(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
There are some people who after going through this write up may laugh it off as a joke. And still there are some who may,as a matter of reaction,result to "bashing" and disagreement. Come what may, I don't give a hoot.I am not allergic to criticism or disagreement.

What am I talking about? I have highlighted bellow albeit modestly two careless acts that give you out knowingly or otherwise as a member of the Bat Group:
1. Sometimes when filling a form there is usually a section that requires you to tick/select your sex. If as a man you select "female",or as a woman you select "male", then there could be something amiss with you. You may be suffering from an identify crisis or you may have a mischievous tendency.
2. If,however,you failed to appropriately select your sex by leaving the box blank,then,basically,you meant by that careless act that you are sex-less( a harmophrodite).Meaning you belong with the like of Mr.Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner to the now infamous international Bat Group--neither bird nor animal. But in this case,not a man and not a woman. So what then are you? It also shows you have a bad intention in mind trying to deceive others.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Calabar 2015/16 POST UTME Form, Direct Entry Form, Diploma Form, P / Online COGNOS Training / Nigerian Army Recruitment! Nigerian Army Recruitment!! Nigerian Army Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.