Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Woman Spends £60,000 On Dog's Wedding (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Spends £60,000 On Dog's Wedding (PHOTO) (716 Views)

See Bizarre Snake Pre-wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral / Possible Business Someone Can Start In Nigeria With 60,000 Naira / Man Wears Wedding Gown In A Gay Wedding ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Spends £60,000 On Dog's Wedding (PHOTO) by lordmayor2013(m): 4:42am On Jul 19, 2015
One dog enthusiast is so devoted to her pets that she has spent £60,000 pampering them and even
throwing a huge wedding ceremony for two of them.

Emmie Stevens, 27, from Croydon, South London, is
obsessed with dressing up her pets and even calls
them her children. Over the past seven years she has spent thousands of pounds on a walk in wardrobe, buggies; dog shows, grooming parlours, beauty products, diamante collars and food and vet bills for her twelve dogs.

But last week she took her hobby a step further by
getting two of her canines to tie the knot, which
included outfits for the whole pack, a reception and
even a first dance.

Emmie, a self-employed dog groomer said: ‘I love
dressing up my dogs and pampering them, that’s why I decided to perform a doggy wedding. Two of my dogs, Staffordshire bull terrier Bailey, and shih-tzu Coco, fell in love at first sight and have been
inseparable since. I performed the ceremony for
them, they said their doggy vows and we used a ring for Coco it was a fantastic day. They were dressed in the full attire, accompanied by their best men and bridesmaids.

‘Afterwards they went to their reception where they
were greeted by 30 poochy pals and enjoyed their
buffet banquet, wedding cake and first dance,’ she
said.

Emmie, according to Daily Mail, UK, says she thinks
nothing of the extravagance because her dogs are
the most important thing in her life.
“I know people think I’m mad but my dogs are like my children, I call them my fur babies and I would do anything for them.”

SOURCE:
http://www.punchng.com/feature/weird-planet/woman-spends-60-000-on-dogs-wedding/

Re: Woman Spends £60,000 On Dog's Wedding (PHOTO) by saintneo(m): 5:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Anything for love!

BTW, take a look at team comparison Rangers versus Enyimba; also look at Fraud Alert: DV2015 Lottery for Nigerians
Re: Woman Spends £60,000 On Dog's Wedding (PHOTO) by viceldo(m): 5:56am On Jul 19, 2015
its the western country were anything can happen......including how to commit suicide....nd how to be an arm rubber
Re: Woman Spends £60,000 On Dog's Wedding (PHOTO) by ChiSun27(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2015
At times....I wonder the essence of "too much freedom". That sum can change someone life for good.

(1) (Reply)

How Ex-oau Student Transformed From Man To Woman (photos) / Could This Be Why Celebrities Dont Go To Church/ Public Places / Nairaland Or Linda Ikeji.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.