Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,346 members, 7,839,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) (57275 Views)

Notorious Pickpockets Meet Their Waterloo At The Hands Of Pupils In Lagos.Photos / 4 Robbers Meet Waterloo In Rivers State As Troops Raid Another Den In Bayelsa / Policemen-turned-robbers Meet Waterloo (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by keandre: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2015
ahsekeena:
They should just chill.

I wonder why God allows stuff like this,he coulda just sent thunder to strike the robbers down,but he didn't. He is indeed a patient God.

why is he delaying
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by africanpea: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
ahsekeena:
They should just chill.

I wonder why God allows stuff like this,he coulda just sent thunder to strike the robbers down,but he didn't. He is indeed a patient God.

I just wonder...

Please check my blog out and share your kind your opinions.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by keandre: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
ABEG WHO KNOW HOW THEM DEY TAKE REMOVE THIS I BELIEVE IN ALLAH SIGNATURE STUFF FROM YOUR SIGNATURE?

Why u go comment 4 there
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by HRich(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2015
Which prison will they be transferred now
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by Ambi25: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2015
oh God have mercy on them for they dnt no what they are doing
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by Coolcash1: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Something must be wrong with the foundation of the church or some of the ministers including pastors is into a grave sin. If you check it.
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by Emade(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2015
So even if u won thief na God hux na o na go......m....m..m....ercy of God
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2015
keandre:

Why u go comment 4 there
I GO TELL THEM THE TRUTH. THAT'S WHY
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by Splendidee(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/church-robbers-meet-waterloo/
Picture of two member of the gang

nt written on face indeed,one could vividly swear for these men
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by IYANGBALI: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2015
See as dat one resmble eleko1 grin
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by keandre: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I GO TELL THEM THE TRUTH. THAT'S WHY

the tin de irreversible, just learn to live with am
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
keandre:

the tin de irreversible, just learn to live with am
THANK YOU. BUT THEM BLOCK HEAD I SWEAR
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by vatoman: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Zedric:

But its okay to steal in his name
What do you mean by stealing in his name? Are you forced to drop offerings or tithe? Once you have given money or anything in the house of God it's no longer your business what it's used for. If it's your practice to keep poking your nose into what use the money is put, sorry you have simply wasted that money because it means you never gave it whole-heartedly in the first place and no blessing shall accrue from such.
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by Andropod(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
amanze15:
theives wey dey go person house na pot of soup and bag of garri dey house grin
lols........
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by mmrius(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
DUMBAZZ AZZWIPE!!! Stealing from the house of God.
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by maureen546: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jail them sharp sharp
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by bennethuche: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
what a shame
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Reminds me of that movie, Vikings.
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by toshmann(m): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
ahsekeena:
They should just chill.

Or perhaps he was arranging the thunder to strike down fake pastors usong his name to steal from poor masses, which is more of concern to him than some hungry unemployed men whom he expects the church to feed but the church steals from them and others
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by XYZADIGOR7: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Give them poison to drink
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by jamace(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by enomakos(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
ahsekeena:
They should just chill.

i am not a fan of his patience at all
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by Eziachi: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rotteness will always attract dirty flies. When their so called churches becomes like a bank it will definitely attract the undesirable elements.
The Ak 47 armed robbers were only robbing the Bible armed robbers inside their cave of thieves.
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by Eziachi: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
vatoman:

What do you mean by stealing in his name? Are you forced to drop offerings or tithe? Once you have given money or anything in the house of God it's no longer your business what it's used for. If it's your practice to keep poking your nose into what use the money is put, sorry you have simply wasted that money because it means you never gave it whole-heartedly in the first place and no blessing shall accrue from such.
What makes that venue the house of God? Stealing is not only done through the use of force. 429iers never you force, do they?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by Ofeakwu(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Seunpaul01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy lol
There are many judasi iskariotu in the church. End time robbers. Obviously, the will hope to be the right hand thieves.

U bad bro. Judais is gini? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by fortunechy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
if u dont fear God atleast respect him cuz he's the omnipotent.the creator of universe.ur cups hv full bt u can still repent b4 ur execution day.
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
They believe that nothing go happen na, no shaking grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
People no dey fear God again ooo ,Almighty God u no fear,u go steal him money,but if na Allison madueke house dem no born dem well, to smell her gate, oh God .........
Re: Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) by Fourwinds: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
can u imagine. the stu..pid faced men attand church service in order to steal. it is not well with u robbers oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.