Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member (642 Views)

PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice / Church Tells Woman To Be Donating At Least N200,000 Every Yr Or Leave The Church / Sad! Church Tells Poor Woman To Be Donating About N200,000 Yearly Or Stop Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member by mazeech: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Pay $1000 every year or leave our Church!

Candace Petterson, a single mom with an 11 year-old boy moved to Tampa Florida. While in Florida, she started searching for a church to attend. In what she considered to be a blessing, she found a local Church - Greater Mount Moriah Primitive Baptist Church and started attending.

“People were really friendly there”, Candace said. However, little did she know that the church was probably waiting for her to 'settle down' before sending her a bill for payment! It wasn't really a blessing locating them.

Just after six months with the Church, Candace was shocked when she received a letter stating that she was already behind on payments. Simply put - she needs to pay One thousand dollars every year to remain in good standing or be deleted as a member of the Church.

The single mom wasn’t alone. Even her 11-year-old child would have to meet the financial obligations, or also face possible scrutiny.
"My child don't have a job, I'm her parent. She's 11 years old. Candace said.

Quickly, she had to run to ABC Action News to share her experience before the Church puts her in heavy debt and destroys her credit rating.

Click link below to see a copy of the original letter and what happened when ABC Action News contacted the Church.
Watch video and more...
https://www.mazech.com/donate_or_leave_our_church

Hhmm, we did not learn Christ to be so!

What do you friends say about this Read full gist - https://www.mazech.com/donate_or_leave_our_church

Re: Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member by francizy(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Some churches don turn to scam factory sha.. angry
Re: Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member by mazeech: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Hhmm,,, Church business

Mtcheew sad
Re: Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member by ELTON123(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2015
END TIME
Re: Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Did they use jazz for dat woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 19, 2015
But why?
Re: Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member by tuffgongjo(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2015
Church$Money na like Comatose patient$life support machine.
Re: Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member by tpiadotcom: 7:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Has to be a fake story.
Re: Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2015
huh ? ? ? [b]huh ? ? ? [/b]huh ? ? ?
Re: Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member by ORACLE1975(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2015
k
Re: Church Tells Woman To Be Donating $1000 Every Year Or Be Deleted As A Member by Blackfire(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2015
When i used to go to church... I will enter my honda pilot 2004 model,well dressed with only #20.. Yes 20 naira in my pocket as offering(i dont believe in tithe),talk all u want u,infact if u irritate me am taking my money home.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why DSS Moved On Dasuki / Buhari Expensive Trip To US Costs 2.2 Bn / Ribadu Set To Be Appointed PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.