Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) (1016 Views)

Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) / See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… / $$$$$$ Electronic Charged Brand New 2016 Baja Tricycle (keke Maruwa)..price 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) by klem93(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2015
As spotted in Aba. Creativity at its peak... Powers with Tiger (I pass my neighbour Generator). http://www.maxgist.com/2015/07/naija-got-real-talent-with-great.html

Re: Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) by kalufelix(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Na normal tin for here...
Goods only...
Re: Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) by donjuviam(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2015
crynaija are poor thinkers
Re: Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) by Shortyy(f): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2015
Wow!! Aba is really trying..
Re: Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) by Mancity26(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2015
ABA boys
Re: Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) by Tallesty1(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2015
Hahaha, the rider was aware that his picture is being taken.
Re: Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) by Shortyy(f): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2015
donjuviam:
crynaija are poor thinkers
Åsshole, appreciate them. how many have you invented?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) by donjuviam(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Shortyy:

Åsshole, appreciate them. how many have you invented?
a hungry man is a angry man...I'm sorry sir...

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) by indiraserv: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2015
In another country this man will be given funds ro better develop this idea and the commercial viability evaluated
But this is Naija! Ideas are looked at ,laughed at and left to rot in the thinkers mind
Naija I dey hailii ooh
Re: Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) by donholy28(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2015
In dix rainy season...that is an invention... but a foolish one

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) by tobillionaire(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
wait o, so he would have to start d generator b4 he can ride I reject backwardness

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Latest Development Of Tricycle As Seen In ABA (big Innovation) by xerxes456(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Well you can call him a fool, a backward minded guy, a guy that lacks ability to just go to market and buy a car, but what i see is a mind of a genius converting available resources to achieve the unthinkable, these are the kind of people we need to help build a better country...

Not foolish nigerians that dont believe in themselves, everything we have, wear, eat infact our very existence depends on importation, we don't have a life of our own, we have zero creativity, zero innovation, dependent lifestyle, myopic mind set, we so lack creativity we cannot even survive if our borders shut down for one day...

those who see this little innovation as foolishness are only jelous, cos they lack a creative mind, so they want to badmouth it, thrash it and make us reason at their level.

Engineering is all about solving problems, so even if you are a professor of engineering or a serious member of NSE, so long as you ideas cannot be turned into reality to solve a little problem as this you are a failure, this applies to every other field, keep importing tooth picks and tissue pappers.

(1) (Reply)

Used Reg Chevrolet Opra 2005 For Sale In Port Harcourt / Mitsubishi Gallant 1999 Automatic In Abuja Call 08100392181 Atm Money N270,000 / I Need A Toks Tiny Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.