Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test (1179 Views)

200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman / Bedc Test And Dragnet / BEDC Dragnet Test.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test by atama27(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2015
Who else got the test invite by dragnet for BEDC batch 2 test??
Re: Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2015
atama27:
Who else got the test invite by dragnet for BEDC batch 2 test??

When did you apply ?
Re: Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test by Gydion(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Am with u, I also got.
Re: Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test by newd4all(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2015
hi guys i got it too but i got a big problem. i misplaced my wallet and hence no id card at all. what can you suggest?
Re: Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test by tobybasten(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2015
newd4all:
hi guys i got it too but i got a big problem. i misplaced my wallet and hence no id card at all. what can you suggest?
National identity card bro....... Visit the nearest NIMC office to you to obtain it. They will give you an identity slip the same day. It is generally accepted for official duties. I believe this solves ur problem
Re: Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test by 16waydeh: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2015
pls what's the meaning of NIMC and where can we get their offices?@Newd4all
Re: Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test by 16waydeh: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2015
pls what's the meaning of NIMC and where can we get their offices?@Newd4all
Re: Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test by newd4all(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
tobybasten:

National identity card bro....... Visit the nearest NIMC office to you to obtain it. They will give you an identity slip the same day. It is generally accepted for official duties. I believe this solves ur problem
Thanks bro but this test is on tuesday by 11am. tomorrow is a public holiday. so bad now!
Re: Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test by samik900(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
And d role is base in benin!dunno if I wll attend dis test
Re: Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test by Gydion(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls I've my masters project to defend on tuesday btw 9-11am and I'm scheduled for 12pm.

Pls wat can I do cos am presently in ogun state abk
Re: Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gydion:
Pls I've my masters project to defend on tuesday btw 9-11am and I'm scheduled for 12pm.

Pls wat can I do cos am presently in ogun state abk

You can call them to reschedule, the test is in batches, they will factor you in the next batch.
Re: Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test by newd4all(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
hi guys. how was todays cbt test?

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Vacancies At Burbon Oil And Gas / Cromwellcenter Want You! / Jobs In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.