Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

$22 Million UNBELIVABLE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $22 Million UNBELIVABLE (504 Views)

Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / $22 Million UNBELIVABLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$22 Million UNBELIVABLE by cocoduck: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2015
so you mean the Jungle had to spend a whoping 22 mil dollars just to remove RBL from Satlink cum RR media
do you realise how many kilometers of roads it will build. GEJ took $9 million to SA to buy weapons and they said the money was s much they had to confiscate it, wow! African mentality,
If RBL is a problem why can't you organize a debate with Nnamdi Kanu, and now it is clear to all and sundry that RBL is not pirate Radio as insinuated in the Jungle media because why would they have to spend as much money to remove it from their services. FYI RBL is duly registered in GBR and has been paying tax since 5 years
Re: $22 Million UNBELIVABLE by Lattop(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Wetin concern me

Make una no come here dey bash me o

Space booked for sale

Happy Sunday Nairalander
Re: $22 Million UNBELIVABLE by cocoduck: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2015
Lattop:
Wetin concern me

Make una no come here dey bash me o

Space booked for sale

Happy Sunday Nairalander
lolz
Re: $22 Million UNBELIVABLE by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2015
post=36031620:

lwtmb airforce.1 has need dissed by a crazy rapper in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Boss Paul Orhii In Big Trouble / Em: When They Say Asiware Tinubu Online, They Mean The Madman Tinubu / Corruption From The Ogas @ The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.