Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? (22538 Views)

How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? / How To Make That Linda Ikeji Money From Blogging / Can One Make Money From Google Adsense Using Free Blog,like ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Scholar8200(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
Godyear:

Design. If the design connects with peoples emotions, you're surely making money.

Check out Teeview dot com for some ideas.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Scholar8200:
Thanks a lot for this assistance.

No problem bro

My target was Canada, Ontario and Toronto (where the migrants were arriving at). Daily budget was $25.

Wow ! Targeting foreign countries is very expensive . Why dont you think Nigerians will not be interested in your product ?

I will have to learn this from your page.I will study it ASAP. Meanwhile that John Effiong that liked your page was a fellow corps member (small world)

Cool ... right ? cool
Indeed I will need much of this.

Sure

It was a pay-per-click and at the time it was ended, it had 0 clicks!

Ouch ! How about running an ad on website clicks . It immediately directs your potential customers to the website where they can purchase directly . Very profitable wink

Thanks once again, once I arrive at a new design/campaign, I would let you know.

Give all thanks to God . No wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by corrall(f): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

No problem bro

Wow ! Targeting foreign countries is very expensive . Why dont you think Nigerians will not be interested in your product ?

Cool ... right ? cool

Sure

Ouch ! How about running an ad on website clicks . It immediately directs your potential customers to the website where they can purchase directly . Very profitable wink

Give all thanks to God . No wahala

Based on the bolded, will the company handle the logistics to Nigeria.

How do I run an ad on website clicks. still new at this page ad thingy
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by fajuyi59: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Still available?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
corrall:

Based on the bolded, will the company handle the logistics to Nigeria.

Please explain what you mean

How do I run an ad on website clicks. still new at this page ad thingy

When you click on 'create an ad' , there are options on the landing page and one of them includes website clicks
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by corrall(f): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

When you click on 'create an ad' , there are options on the landing page and one of them includes website clicks

You know, the company is to handle the logistics and delivery of the items to the people that bought. If the person bought from Nigeria, the company will send to them right? Or that will not be my problem
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
corrall:

You know, the company is to handle the logistics and delivery of the items to the people that bought. If the person bought from Nigeria, the company will send to them right? Or that will not be my problem

Im not sure I properly understood what you wrote

Facebook is not responsible for the business you do just the publicity of the ads you screate . If you run ads that provide certain services , you must provide the services you are advertising for
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by otarunero2015(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Today I'm giving you access to an exclusive
and highly reliable tipster service that
will make earning VAST SUMS OF MONEY
a reality!These premium tips have proven
to be 94% accurate so you're GUARANTEED TO
MAKE MONEY! http:///1J0tKpX Winning
Sports Picks & Predictions By
http:///1J0tKpX Nhl, Nfl Mlb And Nba
Predictions And Picks From The Best Experts
In The Industry + Fully Automated System
Proven Since 1999.
corrall:

nwababy440:
I would soon be graduating from the University and I am looking to start anything to make myself some money, I prefer something online but I really don't like blogging because I think its over saturated already, can anyone be kind enough to suggest ways of making some income online without blogging?

***Problem solved, please No more PM's!!!

And I have graduated from the uni,all thanks to God.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by DoroSuper: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
You can make money by becoming a Lotto or Sport Betting agent. For more info, contact thru number below
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by nwababy440(f): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2015
otarunero2015:
Today I'm giving you access to an exclusive
and highly reliable tipster service that
will make earning VAST SUMS OF MONEY
a reality!These premium tips have proven
to be 94% accurate so you're GUARANTEED TO
MAKE MONEY! http:///1J0tKpX Winning
Sports Picks & Predictions By
http:///1J0tKpX Nhl, Nfl Mlb And Nba
Predictions And Picks From The Best Experts
In The Industry + Fully Automated System
Proven Since 1999.

Gambling? C'mon I would be the one teaching you how to make money.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by fastlane84: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2015
No updates ..?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Emmanuelnce(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
If you are good at review, go and join softwarejudge.com.
Or you can start as a freelance worker, if you are good at web development, you can join as a web developer, they do make lots of money, even writer's.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Maximus200: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2015
karkinase:
Sundaykola50@gmail.com
my email: merrygist200@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Maximus200: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2015
Emmanuelnce:

Hello, it seems I have replied to your email, but if not, send me your email, let me message you myself.

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by clintonsparkz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
iamdhebuck:
smiley Of course, was just messing around.
Hey boss, can I get ur email, kinda urgent, thanks
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by DEGREE2466(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
nwababy440:
affiliate marketing,sort off.

Can you be kind enough to mention the ways you carry out your affiliate marketing?

I recently signed up and got accepted by adworkmedia and cpaGrip.

After signing up what's the next step?

Or are you talking of something different?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by DEGREE2466(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
2sex:
lol, except you tell me ooo many people dey sell watches on nairaland these days. did we ever meet physically in Benin?

Do you reside in Benin city?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by DEGREE2466(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@ scholar8200

Here is my Facebook page --- https://www.facebook.com/kingebukanigeria

Funny enough we might have something in common.

On visiting your Fb page, I discovered that four of my friends liked it already.

Do you reside in Benin/student or graduate of Uniben?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by 2sex(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
DEGREE2466:

Do you reside in Benin city?
not anymore.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by phonesNgadgets: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
2sex:
not anymore.
Ogun state? smiley
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Dele010: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2015

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by 2sex(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
phonesNgadgets:

Ogun state? smiley
smiley partially boss..
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by phonesNgadgets: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
2sex:
smiley partially boss..
Then you should know me!
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by clintonsparkz(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

U gat a nice blog, I would definitely be visiting ur blog, pls what's ur mail, there is something I would love to enquire.

Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by 2sex(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
phonesNgadgets:

Then you should know me!
lol.... You already told me before na grin
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by phonesNgadgets: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
2sex:
lol.... You already told me before na grin
cool Enjoy bro.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Emmanuelnce(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
If you want to make money, go for Amazon kdp.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Emmanuelnce(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Maximus200:

Hello Maximus, I have messaged you
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by fastlane84: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=Emmanuelnce post=41424218]If you want to make money, go for Amazon kdp.[/quote
]

You must be a writer ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks / 140-yr-old PZ Cussons Considers Leaving Africa Over Nigeria’s Sales Plunge / What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.