Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Introducing Myself - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Introducing Myself (555 Views)

INTRODUCING GOKSSY FINISHING SOLUTIONS / Introducing The New 64-inch Epson Surecolorâ„¢ Sc-s30610 With New Epson Ultrachrom / Introducing The New Face Of Google Adsense In Nigeria (best Advertising Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Myself by marc247(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2009
hi , i am coming online for the first time , my name is marc austine and my chat id is marc247 , i am an internet marketer and business manand i want you all to meet me ,so let me say hiiiiiiiiii to you all once more .

cheesy

i am a consultant on internet businesses and i have helped a lot of people to acquire skills that they can use to be gainfully employed as sit at home business men, my email address is augustine.onwumere@gmail.com & michaelaustine@yahoo.com.

AND FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CARE TO SAY HI TO ME I WILL GIVE SOMETHING FREE , YES AN EBOOK ON HOW TO OPEN A CLICK BANK ACCOUNT YES I WILL GIVE FOR FREE

be my friend

(1) (Reply)

. / Precious Stone / For Sale 3 Different Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.