Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

PIPELINE ENGINEERING:Pipe Fitters In The House,lets Meet Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PIPELINE ENGINEERING:Pipe Fitters In The House,lets Meet Here (410 Views)

Kitchen Fitters In Bath Area / Kitchen Fitters In Bristol Area / Kitchen Fitters In Leeds Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PIPELINE ENGINEERING:Pipe Fitters In The House,lets Meet Here by Djicemob: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Are there fitters in the house at all? Lets here it from ya'll.Lets discuss all issues bothering to pipe fitting and other related issues.Where you work,Your experience in the field, your ups and downs in this occupation,guide,words of advice to the newbees,your interview experience and so on.

Hopeful we can be inspired by your contributions
Re: PIPELINE ENGINEERING:Pipe Fitters In The House,lets Meet Here by BigbenIX(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hello OP, i'm a newbie in this industry and in love with the job. I wanted something challenging so i changed my department but project ended while i was still undergoing training. Please, on the field, what are the basic things a fitter should know?

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When Men Wear Pink? / How To Expand Android RAM / Good News To All Business Men And Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.