Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives (73608 Views)

‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / What To Know About Spiritual Husbands And Wives / The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2015
mekaboy:
How many married women are as successful as oprah? Abi if i marry i become richer than dangote ? nonsense.

Why my spiritual wife no go cook sunday rice for me?
so you wish she cooks for you abi? Issokay be careful what you wish for.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by IYANGBALI: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2015
phantonce:

Any proof to buttress your point or I call it trash cool
na big trash jare

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by bigiyaro(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2015
its only in africa u see dis kind of trash, spiritual husband ko fisical wife ni. @op na u join dem abi? D ealier u stop belivin dis bullshit d beta for u.

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2015
wiseoneking:
probably you had it very easy in life to have some one by your side does not mean to castigate and blame those that are not yet married at 35 as been possesed of spiritual husband/wife. They are not all meeting with ashawos as you tried to suggest. That some of us are through is just because of the grace of God. Pls ladies, do not deny your self that wonderful bro with good character just because he is not rich or so rich as you want it, neither men to woman on just on basis of outward beauty alone above character. Yoruba marry Igbo and vice versa, hausa marry yoruba and vice versa, but (igbo marry hausa?)
stop being tribalist on this thread please grin mind yourself

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Vince77(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Religious freak

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by humblesunny(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2015
What do this statement mean in this thread. '' if your Guy.......''
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2015
bigiyaro:
its only in africa u see dis kind of trash, spiritual husband ko fisical wife ni. @op na u join dem abi? D ealier u stop belivin dis bullshit d beta for u.
okay remember my trash everytime you yearn for a wife or ask every small girl you come across for a serious relationship when she no want you maga asssss again.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2015
wiseoneking:
probably you had it very easy in life to have some one by your side does not mean to castigate and blame those that are not yet married at 35 as been possesed of spiritual husband/wife. They are not all meeting with ashawos as you tried to suggest. That some of us are through is just because of the grace of God. Pls ladies, do not deny your self that wonderful bro with good character just because he is not rich or so rich as you want it, neither men to woman on just on basis of outward beauty alone above character. Yoruba marry Igbo and vice versa, hausa marry yoruba and vice versa, but (igbo marry hausa?)
SO WHY ARE YOU NOT MARRIED?
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by bennethuche: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Be not deceived by false teaching
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by itoski(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2015
But I av nt heard of Spiritual children abi dis one doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by kolajamesjnr(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2015
undecided

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by gidimasters(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2015
i will help you get a custom domain for you site/blog for 1500/year and will help you redirect it
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Toks2008(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:
not all of us will get married thats true but if you desire a family, its best you have it with a spouse. I never said success is determined by married but if you desire a wife/husband but you cannot seem to find one, there can be something spiritual blocking you from achieving it.

women are their own pitfall.

sexual indiscipline is the root cause.No man wants to marry a lady who have slept with every tunde,jude,raimi,emeka,jackson... its a total turn off.

i dont know about other guys but except i dont know,i can cope with maximum of 3guys wey don enter you before i meet you.Any more will be detrimental to my psycology expecially when as a man i have only dated two ladies in the past 20yrs so why should i monkey over a public toilet with exes everywhere.

If i wan marry LovePeddler make i know say na ashawo i wan marry.

As for the guys i guess its pure economy factor.

being single at 35 mostly have nada to do with anything spiritual.

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
tintingz:
When will Africans start using their brain.

So because someone clock 35 years old and still single means he/she has a spiritual spouse or one old mama in the village is behind him/her?

If you wanna pray then pray to God and stop all these false belief.
how many +35years men complain on NL alone about the lack of good women in Nigeria if marriage is never on their mind. Keep deceiving yourself. If you don't have marriage on you mind why will you be bothered by the availability or unavailibility of good women?
You need to stop living in denial
The sooner you realise you need God and you need deliverance the better.

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by afrokid(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Another useless thread and yet it made front page

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Richy4(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
I was recently invited to an ordination of two Nigerians into priesthood.

The number of priests on that procession was super alarming. My friends and i were just wondering if this contributed to large number of single ladies on the planet.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by kahara(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:
If you find yourself over 35 years without boyfriend not to even speak of a husband you will have to pray that God deliver you from spiritual husband. All you meet is ashawo man to ashawo man. All they want to do is chop, clean, wipe mouth with your future. God said go ye and multiple and you can only have marital children when you are married.

If your guy is also over 35 years old and you cannot seem to settle down in life, you will have to pray for God to deliver you from spiritual wife that stops you from meeting the right woman to marry. You might only move from ashawo to ashawo, every nice girl you meet runs away from you like hell fire. You have a spiritual wife frustrating you life because you spend money from one ashawo to another.

The devil will not prevail, you will marry, but you will have to ask God for your deliverance from the spiritual husband or wife.

@Marryme:we thank God for ur life oo. Tday u managed attend service u com bring wetin ur priest preached tday to com spoil our good mood abi? Are u a killjoy or fly in d oitment? There is no age limit for marriage. Even then, celibacy is vocation n not a curse. Lolzzz .

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
tankoy:
Do you know how old Abraham was when he got married?
Ignorance...
I CAN SEE YOU DON'T READ YOUR BIBLE. ABRAHAM MARRIED AT A YOUNG AGE
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
kahara:

@Marryme:we thank God for ur life oo. Tday u managed attend service u com bring wetin ur priest preached tday to com spoil our good mood abi? Are u a killjoy or fly in d oitment? There is no age limit for marriage. Even then, celibacy is vocation n not a curse. Lolzzz .
are you celibate?
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
jmoore:
Isaac got married at the age of 40. Therefore this topic is hogwash.
YOU DON'T COMPARE THOSE DAYS WITH THIS DAYS.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:
If you find yourself over 35 years without boyfriend not to even speak of a husband you will have to pray that God deliver you from spiritual husband. All you meet is ashawo man to ashawo man. All they want to do is chop, clean, wipe mouth with your future. God said go ye and multiple and you can only have marital children when you are married.

If your guy is also over 35 years old and you cannot seem to settle down in life, you will have to pray for God to deliver you from spiritual wife that stops you from meeting the right woman to marry. You might only move from ashawo to ashawo, every nice girl you meet runs away from you like hell fire. You have a spiritual wife frustrating you life because you spend money from one ashawo to another.

The devil will not prevail, you will marry, but you will have to ask God for your deliverance from the spiritual husband or wife.
there is no such thing like spiritual husbands or wife.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
lolaxavier:

Useless and idi0tic post...senseless poster.
TRY AND READ IT AGAIN. THIS POST HAVE A VERY GOOD MEANING. LEARN FROM IT
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toks2008:

women are their own pitfall.

sexual indiscipline is the root cause.No man wants to marry a lady who have slept with every tunde,jude,raimi,emeka,jackson... its a total turn off.

i dont know about other guys but except i dont know,i can cope with maximum of 3guys wey don enter you before i meet you.Any more will be detrimental to my psycology expecially when as a man i have only dated two ladies in the past 20yrs so why should i monkey over a public toilet with exes everywhere.

If i wan marry LovePeddler make i know say na ashawo i wan marry.

As for the guys i guess its pure economy factor.

being single at 35 mostly have nada to do with anything spiritual.
so why are you still single at your old age? If its not your spiritual wife its because of your negative and bad attitude maybe.

Face the truth and deal with it. Denial is not good. May God deliver you.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by haul: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
boma95:

Lol Please leave me alone You should be in church casting nd binding spiritual mistakes lipsrsealed
You be confam crase woman! U just never know! grin grin
Lmao at binding and casting spiritual mistakes!
I roll from ground reach bed! No mind them jawe.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by stanisbaratheon: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lol
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by haul: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
boma95:

Lol Please leave me alone You should be in church casting nd binding spiritual mistakes lipsrsealed
You be confam crase woman! U just never know! grin grin
Lmao at binding and casting spiritual mistakes!
I roll from ground reach bed! No mind them jawe.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Tobium1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rubbish on a sunday afternoon! Op u need spiritual delliverance

1 Like

Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by MarryMeee: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Darebecca:

there is no such thing like spiritual husbands or wife.
remember that every time the good ones run away from you like veld fire.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by goodgate: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
frosbel:

Total Nonsense.

This is what is holding us back from making progress.
The OP is just being IDIOTIC, she does not know GOD has a reason for everything, she does not even know when she will marry.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by Toks2008(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
MarryMeee:
so why are you still single at your old age? If its not your spiritual wife its because of your negative and bad attitude maybe.

Face the truth and deal with it. Denial is not good. May God deliver you.

Whats this one saying?

FYI im still single because all the ladies i have been meeting have been terribly used so when i get a fairly used one,i will risk it.
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by esonuu(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wat is dis one saying? Sumtyms people stay too long without a spouse cos of many reasons which includes: Gods time hasnt cum yet, no resources(for men),evil manipulation 4rm ur village,lack of virtue in u(men dnt marry beauty), e.t.c,nt all delayed marriages are cosd by evil hubby/wify
Re: To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives by mrfifty: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
at 35 u got a child .at 40 the child is only 5 years .at 45 the child is 10. at 50 the child only 15. for how long do you think you will live to care for this child. pls take a wife at all cost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) / Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback / The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.