Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Open Letter To My President Muhamadu Buhari On Planned US Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To My President Muhamadu Buhari On Planned US Visit (586 Views)

Aisha Buhari Cancels Planned US Trip / OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To My President Muhamadu Buhari On Planned US Visit by phpNET(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2015
Bros buha.. oh! sorry sir, Mr. president baba buhari, I done hear some of your legacies and infact I choose to call you a leaving legend oh yes!

because e no easy for you to get there.

baba e get one news wey I hear recently about your planned travel to visit the anti-chris... sorry! Obama,
bros I hear say na 229 men in total its okay my oga na ur turn so use am as u wish.

Let me make myself clear here, I am not against your travel or how much it cost which I also hear say na 2.2billion, if name true I go like beg u one thing

bros the only thing be say as na 229 man a beg make am round figure of 230 make I be the last man to complete the figure.

about the pocket money and the other expense, you fit commot 3billion naira round figure just give me $500,000 and pocket the rest no problems.

that way even Obama go respect Nigerian government and we go enter Guinness book of world records.

Abeg think am well and reconsider.

and about what position that I control? just tell Obama say na me they look after your cow farm.
You fit just officialize the post and call it something like chief cow rearing officer to the federation.
Under agricultural farming, that one self make sense.
Re: Open Letter To My President Muhamadu Buhari On Planned US Visit by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Open Letter To My President Muhamadu Buhari On Planned US Visit by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2015
No offense, buh u sound lyk a madman on the loose.
Re: Open Letter To My President Muhamadu Buhari On Planned US Visit by Princecalm(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2015
when you fall under the annointing.
Re: Open Letter To My President Muhamadu Buhari On Planned US Visit by phpNET(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
No offense, buh u sound lyk a madman on the loose.

Before posting this I knew gluttons like u existed so its not new to me. cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan's Government - Presidency - Phones - Nairaland / Buhari First Nigerian President To Stay At US President's Offical Guest House / Buhari Seeks Obama’s Aid To Recover $150 Billion In Nigeria Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.