Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT (20651 Views)

Kingsley Okechukwu Ogbodo Donates Football, Jerseys To Enugu Rangers. Photos / Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display / CAF Champions League: Etoile Du Sahel Vs Enyimba 3(3) - 0(4) On 20th April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by saintneo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
uduokirika1:

E be like say na u I see withone fine chick for. TV (DSTV)

But enyimba why cause pain to a lot of peeps na over 15,000. Broken hearts grin grin grin
lol...which kind dress I put on?
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by cornel00(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
uduokirika1:

E be like say na u I see withone fine chick for. TV (DSTV)

But enyimba why cause pain to a lot of peeps na over 15,000. Broken hearts grin grin grin

Rangers too de fall hand
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by uduokirika1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
youngdude1:
lol...which kind dress I put on?
hw dou expect me to remember.I only remembered a pretty yellow damsel'sface
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
uduokirika1:
hw dou expect me to remember.I only remembered a pretty yellow damsel'sface
my bae is pretty nd fine sha... can u recognis if I upload pix?
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by taiocol: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
crownprince102

na now you der show
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by taiocol: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
youngdude1:
sure he will

but upload here
https://www.nairaland.com/1226236/official-npfl-thread-nigerian-professional/72
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by PhockPhockMan: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
cerzo:
Live..men love football..respect to my phone camera..
Please which type of phone is this. I love the picture quality.
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by crownprince102: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
taiocol:
crownprince102

na now you der show
don't mind me...... my laptop ba3 was down. my phone developed some fault a while ago, that's why i haven't sent my phone number to ur mail.
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by cerzo(m): 3:15am On Jul 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Please which type of phone is this. I love the picture quality.

Q10 BlackBerry...simple but mighty..pics taken 4rm my distance stand in enugu rangers stadium

1 Like

Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by PhockPhockMan: 3:41am On Jul 20, 2015
cerzo:

Q10 BlackBerry...simple but mighty..pics taken 4rm my distance stand in enugu rangers stadium
Wonderful, I love it.

1 Like

Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by cerzo(m): 3:46am On Jul 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Wonderful, I love it.
U re welcome bro..more pics 4 u

1 Share

Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by uduokirika1(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2015
youngdude1:
Yeah grin grin grin
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Watch out for my man Andrew Abalogu, he will tear Rangers apart.

Product of our academy (Abia Warriors); although we are yet to forgive him for the betrayal.

#once-a-warrior#

Lol.

Andrew is a product of Aba's street football not Abia Warriors tongue

We spent some time together back home, the niccur breathes and lives Aba. So save us the betrayal theory cheesy

Mazi ibu onye Umuahia?
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by MaziOmenuko: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Lol.

Andrew is a product of Aba's street football not Abia Warriors tongue

We spent some time together back home, the niccur breathes and lives Aba. So save us the betrayal theory cheesy

Mazi ibu onye Umuahia?

Andrew never grew up in the streets of aba; product of ibeku high school, umuahia, represented the school in all football competitions; went on to join Abia Warriors academy (when it was still OUK) and got snatched up by Enyimba.

And yes, a bu m umuahia, and umuahian too (if u know what I mean)
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by Afam4eva(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Good one from the Elephants, doesn't still mean you're the best; u just played against a disorganised team.

#team_warriors#
You find team to support finish, na Abia Warriors and you still dey make mouth ontop. Instead of you to support your team to make it to the confederations cup, you wan roll with the big boys. Mind yaself oo grin
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Andrew never grew up in the streets of aba; product of ibeku high school, umuahia, represented the school in all football competitions; went on to join Abia Warriors academy (when it was still OUK) and got snatched up by Enyimba.

And yes, a bu m umuahia, and umuahian too (if u know what I mean)

Must you drop the kid's fact file? cheesy

That was actually a joke intended to pull you legs!

To many players in the NPL, moving to Enyimba is usually the end game. So I understand Andrew's decision. It was a good move for him.

Don't see it as a betrayal, see it as one of those rational moves made by a player for the good of the career.

Great to know you're an Umuahian, you na my state man.
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Afam4eva:

You find team to support finish, na Abia Warriors and you still dey make mouth ontop. Instead of you to support your team to make it to the confederations cup, you wan roll with the big boys. Mind yaself oo grin

It's called local support.

Conference sides in England have die-hard fans too, remember cheesy
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by taiocol: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Afam4eva:

which cinfedration cup?
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by Afam4eva(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2015
AirborneLacer:

It's called local support.

Conference sides in England have die-hard fans too, remember cheesy
I understand but i don't see stoke city fans hoping that their team wins the EPL. Their target is usuallly to escape relegation.

taiocol:

which cinfedration cup?
The continental cup after the CAF champions league or has the name changed?
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by MaziOmenuko: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2015
Afam4eva:

We are the big boys in town and we are winning the league super 4 this season.

AirborneLacer:

Must you drop the kid's fact file? cheesy

That was actually a joke intended to pull you legs!

To many players in the NPL, moving to Enyimba is usually the end game. So I understand Andrew's decision. It was a good move for him.

Don't see it as a betrayal, see it as one of those rational moves made by a player for the good of the career.

Fact is that Enyimba thinks we are their feeders team: coming to poach on us every season. That's how they took our last season captain, Chima Uluocha and the dude is rotting on their bench. Now they are eyeing Chinkatara the kolanut seller. We are out for them this season!
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by MaziOmenuko: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Afam4eva:

I understand but i don't see stoke city fans hoping that their team wins the EPL. Their target is usuallly to escape relegation.

The continental cup after the CAF champions league or has the name changed?

How dare you compare Abia Warriors with Stoke City? Go and check our stats last season, we took the league by storm: we're more like Liverpool but better in that we have hopes of winning the league.
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Fact is that Enyimba thinks we are their feeders team: coming to poach on us every season. That's how they took our last season captain, Chima Uluocha and the dude is rotting on their bench. Now they are eyeing Chinkatara the kolanut seller. We are out for them this season!

Lmao!

You must know Nelson Ochiabuto. Played for Warriors with Andrew back then, before moving to Heartland.

That's my homie. He's been drafted into the Nigeria home based side, and did feature for the super eagles in their international friendly against South Africa some months ago.

I don't think he would have enjoyed all these success playing for Warriors. The Nigerian system has it that, you must belong to a top team before you get the nod.

Fact is that we're helping the boys from Umuahia grin grin grin
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Afam4eva:

Stoke fans dare not dream of that b'cos they're not on same level with the top guns. They can't match the spending power and influence of teams like Chelsea, Man Utd, City or even Arsenal.

Taking it home, most NPL clubs are state owned and are funded by the state governments. They enjoy thisame spending power and home advantage.

Kano Pillars who are the defending champs are languishing somewhere around 10th or so, that's how fiercely contested the league is.

So warriors can dream of winning the league, it's allowed cheesy
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by PropTrader: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
spyder880:
I had to fight to get, very long line every gate...... more pictures on my blog link below. ......

http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/07/the-long-line-and-fights-to-get-into.html?m=1

Really...Great to know this is the situation. Hope dey.
Re: Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT by fairheven: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2015
taiocol:
am not praying i only stated the fact
Fact or no fact ,Rangers will be well-beating in Aba

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Petr Cech Returns To Chelsea As New Technical And Performance Advisor / Super Eagles Begin Search For New Goalkeepers / The Best 100 Players From The 2021/22 Season (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.