Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

JOKE: Little Akpos And His Father During A Sunday Service - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKE: Little Akpos And His Father During A Sunday Service (1119 Views)

I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. / 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / Joke: Akpos And Johnny At A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JOKE: Little Akpos And His Father During A Sunday Service by Nnadigoodluck(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Little Akpos and his Father During a Sunday Service!

It is on a Sunday Morning and Akpos has gone to the Church with his Father!

During Prayers the Pastor noticed a new Jeep packed outside and he liked it immediately and decided that he must take it home.

The Pastor said; I am seeing someone bought a new car here, the person should stand up and come out because the lord will bless him more. Akpos father stood up and came forward, the pastor began prayers and in the course of praying, he said that God wants Akpos father to use his car key to sow a seed for more blessings to come his way.

Akpos father agreed immediately and hands the car key to the pastor. Little Akpos who was sitting down was surprised at what his father did, but he did not ask any question.

During the offering, Akpos father took a bike and went home and got his spare car key, when he came back he left with his car.

When they were back home. Disturbed little Akpos asked his father. Dad why did you gave out your new car to the pastor. Akpos father replied, I have no problem. With that, He requested for the car key and i gave it to him, he did not request for the CAR but the CAR KEY. He is my pastor and i should respect him and do whatever he says i should do!

https://twitter.com/DDonhacklord/status/622731458134867968

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: JOKE: Little Akpos And His Father During A Sunday Service by otipoju(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
cunny man die, cunny man bury am

(1) (Reply)

When Your The Only Undergraduate In Your Village / Ghastly Motor Accident In My Area, All Occupants Dead | Photo / When Goliath Younger Brother Inherited His Clothes! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.