Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh (55894 Views)

Ciara Officially Married To Russel Wilson, Check Out Her Stylish Wedding Gown! / Mrs. Tonto Dikeh Churchill Slays It In Stunning Red Dinner Gown [see Photo] / Pakoro Mrs Tonto Churchill Is Preggy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by hemartins(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by themosthigh: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
[size=18pt]who marry that herpes infested tonto[/size]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Estimable(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rubbish making front page mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by NoRetreat(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why is this Lady so controversial as this,it seems she can't do with all these unneccessary media hype. She is in the same class like Nadia Buari, Afrocandy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
AND SOME MUMU NAIRALAND WOMEN STILL DEY HERE DEY SHOUT MARRIAGE IS NOT EVERYTHING angry

MAKE UNA DEY DECEIVE UNA SELF WITH PHONE.

NAIJA WOMEN angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by SuzieeDee(f): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
If she like she shud add ES to the MRS, Since is not mrs tonto bonconlkic or mrs tonto makuewe she is single to me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Rilwayne001: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Who z toonto dike?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by 1miccza: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
W.C. I think simply means she added a middle and other name while the Dikeh still remains her name so where does the idea of marriage come from?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Nickymezor(f): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Tonto Dike nd scandal ehn. She is supoz to be Tonto Scandal Dike.
grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by briteluv(f): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
cowgirl9090:
you are not married and you add 'mrs' to your name¿ that's how ladies unknowingly attach spiritual husband to themselves.

The witches from her village don dey follow her lipsrsealed

Infact
I agree wit u totally
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by dealandseals(f): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]AS AN ARTIST OR FILM PRODUCER,
YOU CAN RUN A MARKETING CAMPAIGN OF YOUR FILM/ALBUM LAUNCH FOR N145K ON BRT/LAGBUS FOR A MONTH.
Call 08135560744-Ms jessica James(Deal&seal Global Resources Ltd.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Toks2008(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
icebebe:
She's claiming d title Prophetic ministration
You are so mean habba. She is a sweet chic and many guys will go for her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Orikinla(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
She is an actress online and offline.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by beyoncausme: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
nawa oo...this kind of marriage eh...

Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Toks2008(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
SuzieeDee:
If she like she shud add ES to the MRS, Since is not mrs tonto bonconlkic or mrs tonto makuewe she is single to me

Hmmm interesting to read ladies view.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
W.C (Water Closet)

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by SuzieeDee(f): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toks2008:

Hmmm interesting to read ladies view.
Tell me about it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by marshalcarter: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Let us watch wat will happen cos its a gonna be lyk action film
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Emyogalanya: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
NeuroBoss:
She put MRS for her papa name? This one na strong thing o
ur eyes and brain still dey work well well i think say na Oly me notice am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Prolly had secret weddin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Toks2008(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
cowgirl9090:
you are not married and you add 'mrs' to your name¿ that's how ladies unknowingly attach spiritual husband to themselves.

The witches from her village don dey follow her lipsrsealed

And i pity those wey dey change their social media status to engaged

Engagement is not marriage and you are either single or married,no inbetweens.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Toks2008(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
SuzieeDee:
Tell me about it
no mind me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Toks2008(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
NeuroBoss:
She put MRS for her papa name? This one na strong thing o

Some yeyebrities dont drop their known names.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Neplusultra(f): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
So?? She neva teach abi pass to marry? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Fxwarrior: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin

This one really got me 'stylist to the president of Nigeria'. What a portfolio.

What of Barber to the president of Nigeria. Okay him go be first barber of Nigeria. Office of the barber to the President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Stupidity everywhere.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
good for her...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by preciousMI1(f): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
she's seeing the future...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Youpele52: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tonto poops it makes frontpage but something as educative as this sits with Mikel on the bench.

lalasticlala

How far

Ten unbelievable things you can do with toothpaste

https://www.nairaland.com/2462522/10-unbelievable-things-toothpaste
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by effrebor(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Next
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Apex32: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
This babe na real joker grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Kysa(f): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
helphelp:
So she got married to Mr. Dickeh
Lol the hustle is real
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by kissty(f): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
mrs tonto d c dikeh. hmmm gud 4 her. bt hop its nt one of her movies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Teni A Virgin? - Wizkid Replies 'Anywhere I Enter No Close Again' / DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.