Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost (4385 Views)

Biafra: I Saw This In A South Eastern State Today(photos) / PDP: We Lost Because GEJ Betrayed The North / Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by EasternLion: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
PentiumPro:
Tell me exactly when did you guys start this clamor for succession. This noise started after GEJ electoral defeat.
Your clamor to the best of my understanding is a ruse that you only developed after you realized you lost the political game.
Leave the SW out of your delusion, when the SW find enough reasons and the means to exit Nigeria, they wouldn't be seeking the support of any other nationality like you folks are doing.
You are making it to look like without the tactic support of the SW, you guys can't do it on your own.

Wrong, this struggle by Nnamdi Kanu's Headed I.P.O.B started many years ago......

First of all, Radio Biafra started in 2009.

The radio was largely broadcasting without much awareness about it by people outside Biafraland.

When the radio started broadcasting in Biafraland, that was since last year, people listened to it, no qualms, no noise, everybody was going about his normal business, while people started joining I.P.O.B gradually.

He criticized Jonathan alot, called him "spineless" most times.

I remember on a certain broadcast, he said "Jonathan, the way you are acting, just know you have lost this election already, if you get 7 millions votes, they will manufacture 2 million extra and win you, get a pen and paper, write this message down today, because when it happens, I will tell you I told you so, you will lose, and for saying that if you don't complete the 2nd Niger Bridge, that you will go on exile, I tell you to you tonight, that you will, just make sure, you don't run to Britain or U.S, because they will hand you over APC themselves."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jVoxItCcWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0DnAtsCgDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1K9eCicvxA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3zfkXAJe8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCkOciv013Y

These are May 30th 2014 I.P.O.B's march around the world, the message started getting home, people started following his broadcasts daily, he came to Nigeria from January to May, no one knew what he was upto, during that time, GEJ sent DSS to his family house to drop a message for his father, but by and large, Jonah left him to "rant" as they describe him.

Then, the election happened, minds were ruffled, questions demanding answers started flying, now whenever he preaches, people took him serious, until the Oba Akiolu stuff happened, and then also that Cable.ng false story of Wole Soyinka.
Remember before Cable withdrew the message, it has already gone viral....he diagnosed this particular news and the damage was done, people began to take him serious, his followers started growing in millions, he took it Rivers state, Port Harcourt embraced Radio Biafra like mad, every where was Radio Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

Then came May 30th 2015, he gathered millions of people in Aba, that singular appearance doubled his followership, he became the new "King of the East".
His message having much impact, until Buhari decided to flex muscle in Cross River, na there everything, he ordered people to carry out twitter campaign, and serious people did, and I guess, others got to know about the station.

He was largely an unknown man until Buhari became his "Publicity Secretary"...

haha, the rest is what we have today.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by EasternLion: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
I hope this clear up some people's mindset a bit.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by 9jii(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Its all because of failure from 2015 election.

And we all know they are not serious about biafra.
Still Clinging to Nigeria.
Leave our land for God sake we don't want you.
From lagos to Maiduguri you just de parasiting.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by AnambraDota: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Let's know what the Fulani Slaves will say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by Fash20: 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Don't worry I assure you that those people behind the criminal organisation called Radio biafra will face the full wrath of law of Federal Republic of Nigeria. You can get your Biafra peacefully but not by preaching violence against other tribes.
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by vayne(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Biafra will come to you like a thief in the night.

Fash20:
Don't worry I assure you that those people behind the criminal organisation called Radio biafra will face the full wrath of law of Federal Republic of Nigeria. You can get your Biafra peacefully but not by preaching violence against other tribes.
Before you talking about hate and incitements,
Address buhari,the Oba of Lagos and the Zulu king of southafrica'statements first.
9jii:
Its all because of failure from 2015 election.
And we all know they are not serious about biafra.
Still Clinging to Nigeria.
Leave our land for God sake we don't want you.
From lagos to Maiduguri you just de parasiting.
Oh pls,spare us the sermon of "leave our lands"
All these salary starved leeches from SW always blaming igbos for their hunger.
Sophisticated my foot,where were you when igbos were hustling to be who they are today.
It's your type that goes about NL shouting "recall your members from HOR" if we are serious about Biafra,why can't your govt conduct a referendum and seal it's fate once and for all.

The zoo must fall.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by PentiumPro(f): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
When you refused to acknowledge the source of a problem, you are millions years away from finding a solution.
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by EasternLion: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fash20:

No one is preaching hate.
Even many people that never listened to the station dey claim they are preaching "hate and sedition".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by Fash20: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
EasternLion:

No one is preaching hate.
Even many people that never listened to the station dey claim they are preaching "hate and sedition".
SOMEONE HELP QUOTE RADIO BIAFRA HATE SPEECH. This guy is a bloody liar.
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
EasternLion:

Wrong, this struggle by Nnamdi Kanu's Headed I.P.O.B started many years ago......

The radio was largely broadcasting without much awareness about it by people outside Biafraland.

When the radio started broadcasting in Biafraland, that was since last year, people listened to it, no qualms, no noise, everybody was going about his normal business, while people started joining I.P.O.B gradually.

He criticized Jonathan alot, called him "spineless" most times.

I remember on a certain broadcast, he said "Jonathan, the way you are acting, just know you have lost this election already, if you get 7 millions votes, they will manufacture 2 million extra and win you, get a pen and paper, write this message down today, because when it happens, I will tell you I told you so, you will lose, and for saying that if you don't complete the 2nd Niger Bridge, that you will go on exile, I tell you to you tonight, that you will, just make sure, you don't run to Britain or U.S, because they will hand you over APC themselves."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jVoxItCcWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0DnAtsCgDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1K9eCicvxA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3zfkXAJe8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCkOciv013Y

These are May 30th 2014 I.P.O.B's march around the world, the message started getting home, people started following his broadcasts daily, he came to Nigeria from January to May, no one knew what he was upto, during that time, GEJ sent DSS to his family house to drop a message for his father, but by and large, Jonah left him to "rant" as they describe him.

Then, the election happened, minds were ruffled, questions demanding answers started flying, now whenever he preaches, people took him serious, until the Oba Akiolu stuff happened, and then also that Cable.ng false story of Wole Soyinka.
Remember before Cable withdrew the message, it has already gone viral....he diagnosed this particular news and the damage was done, people began to take him serious, his followers started growing in millions, he took it Rivers state, Port Harcourt embraced Radio Biafra like mad, every where was Radio Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

Then came May 30th 2015, he gathered millions of people in Aba, that singular appearance doubled his followership, he became the new "King of the East".
His message having much impact, until Buhari decided to flex muscle in Cross River, na there everything, he ordered people to carry out twitter campaign, and serious people did, and I guess, others got to know about the station.

He was largely an unknown man until Buhari became his "Publicity Secretary"...

haha, the rest is what we have today.
Edit your post. Radio biafra started in 2009
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by Earthwide: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
(They say this guy is a damn good fraudster).

In response to this comment above, I decided to outline how Nnamdi Kanu, the "Director", is Nigeria's biggest headache.

Any fraudster that can make an Indigenous established Radio more listened to than BBC radio service is a good one.
In fact any fraduster capable of making Buhari give a press statement to counter him is one sharp one.

Any scammer that forced Nigerians to start debating our history, is one helluva conman.

Any fraudster capable of making Biafra trend worldwide on Twitter, knows his game well enough.

Any Fraudster heading Indigenous People Of Biafra, recognized in 91 countries by respective govts of these 91 countries, is a baddo.

Any fraudster that can appeal to Igbo business men to leave their business and stand under the sun, after which they marched a whole city, is one of a kind.

Any fraudster that says something, and does it, he is bad.

Any scammer than can unite Biafrans under I.P.OB and make them attend weekly gatherings, to deliberate on the issues of Biafra is tough.

Any fraudster, that received national attention, and have outwitted the FG with propaganda is the biggest con-man, infact his case don pass section 419.

Any scammer capable of calling Buhari - Terrorist and Paedophile and still challenge him to sue him if he is lying is a gangster scammer.

Any Fraudster that has organized Biafrans in U.S.A to embarrass Buhari at White House, is the baddest.

Any fraudster that can make FG withdraw their statements on bombing of Calabar, after FG boasted of it, is a fraudster that has never been known to man.

Any fraudster that appealed to his people to shut down their market and protest in all Igbo land is a baddo.

Any fraudster that can make SE governors fear him or even challenge his power over people deserves death by hanging.

A fraudster that is more influential to his people that a whole president, is nothing short of a craze man.

For this fraudster to make millions of Biafrans in Biafraland and other millions in diaspora to speak with one voice is greatest known to man.
This fraudster says, I.P.O.B's agenda is to restore Biafra, but that his own personal agenda is obliterate Nigeria off world map, I think he needs u to pay, he needs to collect his drop. He needs u to send him westie in short.

The fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is Nigeria's biggest headache now, for a whole FG to acquire Satlink for $22m just to remove Radio Biafra satellite of air is in fear of this fraudster, don't you think so?

This fraudster is holding Nigeria by jugular, and as he has awakened the spirit in true hard core Biafrans, if he scams us, we will gladly accept.

Nnamdi Kanu's led Indigenous People Of Biafra which owns and funds RADIO BIAFRA, is Nigeria's biggest nightmare now, at least Every TV station is talking about him in the zoo, Sahara Reporters had to hold an Interview because of the nuisance this fraudster have been to the enemies of Biafra.

Long live Biafra's greatest fraudster ever liveth.
Long live Nnamdi Kanu.

He is making Nigerians and the wider diaspora community discuss BIAFRA, thats has been his first agenda, he has achieved it, he says he will make Nigeria worth nothing before other countries, he is achieving that as we speak, if not, FG wouldn't bother trying to Open Information Centers abroad.

You needed an unbiased opposition, fraudster Nnamdi Kanu is one.
Now deal with it.

What I have learnt is that if people can't beat u, they start trying to call u names and curse u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by Earthwide: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
I want you to prove Radio Biafra wrong by answering these questions.

(1) Do you have light in your village ?
(2) Do you have running water in your village ?
(3) Do you have good road to your village ?
(4) Do you have good Hospital and why politicians never go there for treatment ?
(5) Do you have standard University and why your Politicians send their kids abroad ?
(6) Do you have a Job or Is there any Job opportunity in your place ?
(7) Is there any security ?
8 Even some people that are working, are their salaries paid and how much is their salary ?
(9) Who can tell me what he or she has gained as a Nigerian since you were born ?
(10) Can we be sincere to each other, Do we love our selves? I mean Hausas, Biafrans and Yorubas? and tell me our relationship in nature.
(11) Can someone tell me the most tribe that has been killed and who killed them? And also tell me the most hated tribe and who hate them and why ?
(12) Can someone tell me if we Biafrans had killed anyone from Hausas or Yorubas before ? and have we been killed by them before and why ?
(13) Which people provided the most number of Presidents in Nigeria since 1960 ?
(14) Which tribe are the killers in Nigeria ?
(15) Which tribe are the poorest in Nigeria ?
(16) Which people have the key positions in Nigeria ?
(17) Which people are desperate to take power in Nigeria ?
(18) Which people have the most oil block in Nigeria ?
(19) Which people have the most compound fools and illiterates in Nigeria ?
(20) Can you give your life to defend Nigeria as your country ?
GOD BLESS BIAFRANS..You claim you have the highest population yet you are afraid to have your own country.You claim the Igbos are the problem of Nigeria and you hate them with passion yet you don't want to let them go.You claim the Igbos have dominated your land yet you are still willing to sale your lands and properties to them.You claim you are born to rule yet you still want us to believe in one Nigeria.You claim we are one yet our religion,tradition and other ways of life are far different.You claim we are brothers yet Igbos are the first to be targeted whenever there is uprising.You claim agitation for Biafra is illegal yet you don't want to address the injustice against the Igbos. You claim the Igbos are not united yet you are killing and bombing yourselves.You said no victor no vanquished yet you still make the Igbos to feel the pain of the civil war.You claim Igbos refused to vote for APC yet you want democracy to survive in Nigeria.Igbos have largely contributed to the development of this nation yet they are not appreciated.These have made the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra inevitable and no hand is large enough to cover the rising sun because we are the children of the most high.In Biafra we hope in Biafra we believe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by EasternLion: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fash20:
SOMEONE HELP QUOTE RADIO BIAFRA HATE SPEECH. This guy is a bloody liar.

Hahah, Lol, what is the hate speech there?
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by Swizdoe(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
EasternLion:
I hope this clear up some people's mindset a bit.
[b]Its far from being a coincidence lol........
I believe the nnamdi guy appears blunt and could have abused gej like you claimed but majority of the people now supporting didn't took him that much serious when gej was there until now especially those from Niger-Delta that have gotten a new found love in Biafra because their brother was given a k.o punch in the election.......
So Radio Biafra might have been on for a while but their new found support is majorly from those that are still embittered about the outcome of the elections......
There are many of them even on NL that if you dig up their previous post prior to gej's defeat, you won't even find anything mentioning biafra but suddenly biafra happens to be the best thing after sliced bread.......
When Gej marginalised and belittled the SW and even said SE is the backbone of his govt, these weenies were chanting "ride on presido" but the SW didn't call for secession or anything but instead waited patiently to give him and his sweethearts a knockout blow and now they have chickened out and discovered that nnamdi kanu route is the easiest way out.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by EasternLion: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Swizdoe:

I believe the nnamdi guy appears blunt and could have abused gej like you claimed but majority of the people now supporting didn't took him that much serious when gej was there until now especially those from Niger-Delta that have gotten a new found love in Biafra because their brother was given a k.o punch in the election.......
So Radio Biafra might have been on for a while but their new found support is majorly from those that are still embittered about the outcome of the elections......
There are many of them even on NL that if you dig up their previous post prior to gej's defeat, you won't even find anything mentioning biafra but suddenly biafra happens to be the best thing after sliced bread.......
When Gej marginalised and belittled the SW and even said SE is the backbone of his govt, these weenies were chanting "ride on presido" but the SW didn't call for secession or anything but instead waited patiently to give him and his sweethearts a knockout blow and now they have chickened out and discovered that nnamdi kanu route is the easiest way out.[/b]

Well Believe what u want.
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by Fash20: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
vayne:
Biafra will come to you like a thief in the night.

Before you talking about hate and incitements,
Address buhari,the Oba of Lagos and the Zulu king of southafrica'statements first.

Oh pls,spare us the sermon of "leave our lands"
All these salary starved leeches from SW always blaming igbos for their hunger.
Sophisticated my foot,where were you when igbos were hustling to be who they are today.
It's your type that goes about NL shouting "recall your members from HOR" if we are serious about Biafra,why can't your govt conduct a referendum and seal it's fate once and for all.

The zoo must fall.
WTF is my concern with zulu of southafrica
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by vayne(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fash20:
WTF is my concern with zulu of southafrica
Kedu onye Ina ju.....Mpia gi ula kita eh
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by Nature8(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Earthwide:

I want you to prove Radio Biafra wrong by answering these questions.

(1) Do you have light in your village ?
(2) Do you have running water in your village ?
(3) Do you have good road to your village ?
(4) Do you have good Hospital and why politicians never go there for treatment ?
(5) Do you have standard University and why your Politicians send their kids abroad ?
(6) Do you have a Job or Is there any Job opportunity in your place ?
(7) Is there any security ?
8 Even some people that are working, are their salaries paid and how much is their salary ?
(9) Who can tell me what he or she has gained as a Nigerian since you were born ?
(10) Can we be sincere to each other, Do we love our selves? I mean Hausas, Biafrans and Yorubas? and tell me our relationship in nature.
(11) Can someone tell me the most tribe that has been killed and who killed them? And also tell me the most hated tribe and who hate them and why ?
(12) Can someone tell me if we Biafrans had killed anyone from Hausas or Yorubas before ? and have we been killed by them before and why ?
(13) Which people provided the most number of Presidents in Nigeria since 1960 ?
(14) Which tribe are the killers in Nigeria ?
(15) Which tribe are the poorest in Nigeria ?
(16) Which people have the key positions in Nigeria ?
(17) Which people are desperate to take power in Nigeria ?
(18) Which people have the most oil block in Nigeria ?
(19) Which people have the most compound fools and illiterates in Nigeria ?
(20) Can you give your life to defend Nigeria as your country ?
GOD BLESS BIAFRANS..You claim you have the highest population yet you are afraid to have your own country.You claim the Igbos are the problem of Nigeria and you hate them with passion yet you don't want to let them go.You claim the Igbos have dominated your land yet you are still willing to sale your lands and properties to them.You claim you are born to rule yet you still want us to believe in one Nigeria.You claim we are one yet our religion,tradition and other ways of life are far different.You claim we are brothers yet Igbos are the first to be targeted whenever there is uprising.You claim agitation for Biafra is illegal yet you don't want to address the injustice against the Igbos. You claim the Igbos are not united yet you are killing and bombing yourselves.You said no victor no vanquished yet you still make the Igbos to feel the pain of the civil war.You claim Igbos refused to vote for APC yet you want democracy to survive in Nigeria.Igbos have largely contributed to the development of this nation yet they are not appreciated.These have made the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra inevitable and no hand is large enough to cover the rising sun because we are the children of the most high.In Biafra we hope in Biafra we believe.

You're on point bro..
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by AshiwajuFoward: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nice try OP. Who can forget how MASSOB members were hunted down and murdered extra-judiciously by the security agencies (with impunity) during GEJ's tenure without any fuss from Ndigbo. Whereas if today the security agencies were to act forcefully by arresting and prosecuting (not killing) IPOB militants, we'll never hear the last of it. Even Kanu himself was an unabashed GEJ supporter before he lost reelection -- and famously declared that GEJ is an igboman. But now all hell has been let lose coz GEJ was voted out? ? ?

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/108057/1/police-dump-dead-bodies-in-ezu-river-massob.html

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by Fash20: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
vayne:
Kedu onye Ina ju.....Mpia gi ula kita eh
what is this.
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by PentiumPro(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Swizdoe:

Thank you. This is what the Biafra apologists will never want to accept.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by backtosender: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Biafra must stand you cannot depend on biafran resources and man power all your life leeches please find your way
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by darfay: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
At, the end God's will shall prevail
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by imsuboi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Facts cool cool
the Land of the Rising Sun is here
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by imsuboi(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
PentiumPro:

Thank you. This is what the Biafra apologists will never want to accept.

This transgender, don't you have something to do with your miserable life?

Keep carrying Biafra matter for head (like gala seller for hold-up), you'll die of high BP soonest. grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by huptin(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Getting Biafra is actually easier than all these online noise making.
1. Pack your loads and depart to Biafra from every nook and crany of Nigeria(Zoo as you like to call it)
2. Ask every non Biafran to leave Biafra within 7 days

Voilla....there you have it....Biafra becomes yours forever.....Action is louder than words.
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by PentiumPro(f): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
imsuboi:

This transgender, don't you have something to do with your miserable life?

Keep carrying Biafra matter for head (like gala seller for hold-up), you'll die of high BP soonest. grin
Another illiterate brainwashed Biafran goat grin
Re: Radio Biafra, I.P.O.B, Secession Uproar Was Never Because GEJ Lost by sammyj: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Story story ooooo!!! shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Is Dealing Deadly Blows To The Nigerian Economy. / Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report / Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.