Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Welding An " Inestimable Art" Of Creativity, With World Wide Applicability. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welding An " Inestimable Art" Of Creativity, With World Wide Applicability. (404 Views)

Welding School / Get Help World Wide All You Need To Know / A Nairalander's Welding Shop? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welding An " Inestimable Art" Of Creativity, With World Wide Applicability. by Ekohwo(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
With the use of diverse welding skill from the time of joinery to contemporary time of hi-tech, welding have evolved to both a science and a process, whose applications have been of immense value to almost every area of our advancement.
A career in welding is such that is both satisfying and fulfilling.
Its application has been practically inexhaustible, from Jewry making, to machinery, assemblage, automobiles, marine vessels, aircrafts, oil & gas, space craft, industries, general piping, civil and structural constructions, agriculture, etc.
What a foretaste of creativity. Limitless possibilities with welding.
More ahead.
I love ❤ welding and its applications because I know welding.
Ekohwo Clement Michael.

Re: Welding An " Inestimable Art" Of Creativity, With World Wide Applicability. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
cool

(1) (Reply)

Sport Business / Top Points To Consider When Changing Career Career Path / My Career..home Teacher(ajah/lekki/v.i)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.