Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari (5382 Views)

Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Air Force Recovers 665 Cows & 141 Rams While On Official Duty In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by eyeview: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
But I thought there were some photos that were released some weeks ago where it was shown where Buhari was handing over his farm in daura to the son to manage while he (buhari) goes over to Abuja on presidential duties. Does it mean the pics were lies or has the boy abandoned the cows to join the dad in Abuja.
Pls,I didn't see this boy during the elections when other youths were campaigning for the dad. Even in daura,it was only Buhari and the wife that even voted.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Beremx(f): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:
He is first son of Nigeria by virtue of being the dullard's son. Imagine GEJ taking one of his children on official trips, boko haram woulda invaded Bayelsa.
Jonathan didn't take his son to foreign trips because he didn't want to. That's his personal decision.

Meanwhile,where in the constitution does it forbid children of Nigerian presidents not to accompany their father on foreign trips?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by StOla: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
fulanimafia:
Some people obviously must have missed out on a son-father relationship.

In other news, Yusuf should keep away from Malia and Sasha otherwise he will know the difference between the US Secret Service and Road Safety.

Make Buhari carry me sef join. I for like spend some minutes with the tall girls.

Who knows what the future holds, maybe we'll meet someday while studying for a doctorate at Harvard.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
Jonathan didn't take his son to foreign trips because he didn't want to. That's his personal decision.

Meanwhile,where in the constitution does it forbid children of Nigerian presidents not to accompany their father on foreign trips?

Because it was the wrong thing to do, what Buhari is doing is nepotism of the highest order.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:
He is first son of Nigeria by virtue of being the dullard's son. Imagine GEJ taking one of his children on official trips, boko haram woulda invaded Bayelsa.
Office of The First Son

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by happney65: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
He is to fuk Yemi Osinbajo's Daughters.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
Office of The First Son

Office of the first "mai guard" would join him on his next trip to Fuckistan. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Beremx(f): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Because it was the wrong thing to do, what Buhari is doing is nepotism of the highest order.
you haven't answered my question. call it nepotism or whatever. If you can show me where the constitution forbids it,then i will condemn it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by JoshGiantfeet(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tochiokoye:
nice point, now let me ask u should it be at our own expense,is high time we start holding politicians countable, their sons graduating in Havard, Nigeria universities nothing but a glorified primary school, we come out here to support them and always ready to kill for them. now ask urself do these politicians have our best interest at heart

Erhm,...sorry ACCOUNTABLE...not COUNTABLE..you hear? I know it is an era of CHANGE, but sorry, you cannot COUNT this one...hehehe. #Cheers
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
you haven't answered my question. call it nepotism or whatever. If you can show me where the constitution forbids it,then i will condemn it.

Is it morally right for the President to take his son on sightseeing when on official duty?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by JoshGiantfeet(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tochiokoye:
employed as a presidential staff, that I can understand, but in his capacity as a fellow citizen like me with no official office, that is really something that doesn't go down well with me

Oya when are we going to protest?
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Tochiokoye(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
JoshGiantfeet:

Erhm,...sorry ACCOUNTABLE...not COUNTABLE..you hear? I know it is an era of CHANGE, but sorry, you cannot COUNT this one...hehehe. #Cheers
thanks for the correction boss...was a typo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Beremx(f): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Is it morally right for the President to take his son on sightseeing when on official duty?

Is it that my question is so difficult to answer? I rest my case!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by StOla: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tochiokoye:
employed as a presidential staff, that I can understand, but in his capacity as a fellow citizen like me with no official office, that is really something that doesn't go down well with me

I doubt any rule forbids it.

If it was a world leaders summit, I would equally frown at that.

A state visit is not as serious as most people think it to be. Lots of social events always planned along with it. I reckon that's where the son would come into the picture beside his father.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
Is it that my question is so difficult to answer? I rest my case!

You never answer my own, is it morally right?
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Office of the first "mai guard" would join him on his next trip to Fuckistan. grin grin grin
hahahaa Abeg make una leave Buhari oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Chubhie: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tochiokoye:
nice point, now let me ask u should it be at our own expense,is high time we start holding politicians countable, their sons graduating in Havard, Nigeria universities nothing but a glorified primary school, we come out here to support them and always ready to kill for them. now ask urself do these politicians have our best interest at heart

I'm a businessman not a politician. From a business perspective, it costs lots of money to run for elective post in Nigeria and most times, a smart politician must compromise and pledge loyalty to certain interests---Those that own and control structures both tangible and intangible to be able to stand a chance to win.

You said “we” which I assumed to mean the masses right? How much are you worth electoral wise?----Just ONE vote right? You are just a means to an end which gets discarded and forgotten till the next four years. Don't take it personal. Blame the Game--Politics and not the Players--Politicians.

An educated masses with enough food on their table are very difficult to manipulate hence a systemic collapse of education structures. The private universities are there now as a response to such decadence.

Wait for no government for your future lies in your hands.
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by agabaI23(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao
*Falls From Couch*
Abeg no fall my dear. I no get nama we I go kill before you get up. Na so e be naa tongue
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by agabaI23(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
lordrayne:

LMAO....really got me cracking
Abi ooo
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Tochiokoye(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
StOla:

I doubt any rule forbids it.

If it was a world leaders summit, I would equally frown at that.

A state visit is not as serious as most people think it to be. Lots of social events always planned along with it. I reckon that's where the son would come into the picture beside his father.
I think I read somewhere that Nigeria has an empty treasury..Every kobo is worth saving, from what u said I can deduce that he is actually going on a jamboree since it is not a serious visit..more reason to save every kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by CyberTerrorist: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by CyberTerrorist: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
agabaI23:
Office of the first Son. To coordinate all the first sons in Nigeria
Also to match First sons with first daughters wink
I done die grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Tochiokoye(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:

I'm a businessman not a politician. From a business perspective, it costs lots of money to run for elective post in Nigeria and most times, a smart politician must compromise and pledge loyalty to certain interests---Those that own and control structures both tangible and intangible to be able to stand a chance to win.

You said “we” which I assumed to mean the masses right? How much are you worth electoral wise?----Just ONE vote right? You are just a means to an end which gets discarded and forgotten till the next four years. Don't take it personal. Blame the Game--Politics and not the Players--Politicians.

An educated masses with enough food on their table are very difficult to manipulate hence a systemic collapse of education structures. The private universities are there now as a response to such decadence.

Wait for no government for your future lies in your hands.
so u are telling me that Government actions or inactions does not affect u as a business man, it is called collective weath for a reason, like I said before, it is time to start holding them Accountable...I actually think that it is this attitude of urs which sadly enough most youth have, that kept Nigeria in this current state that we found ourself
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by francizy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

I dey tell you! Never heard anything about Jona's children oh, till his daughter wedded.. But now we have first son and first daughter of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:

In dey tell you! Never heard anything about Jona's children oh, till his daughter wedded.. But now we have first son and first daughter of the federal republic of Nigeria.

"First Girlfriend" loading...... grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by francizy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

"First Girlfriend" loading...... grin grin grin

LoL.. And who might that be? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Beremx(f): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

You never answer my own, is it morally right?
yes it is!
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Did Chelsea, Bill Clinton's daughter have an offial duty when she accompanied her father to Nigeria during the tenure of Obasanjo?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
yes it is!

Your morality get as e be if you think nepotism is ok.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by francizy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Na Berem you dey expect to be objective? Muhehehehehe!

Just forget that woman, she has sold her soul to Buha, the evil god of the guns... cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Beremx(f): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

you're not making sense! Chelsea Clinton accompanied his father Bill Clinton to Nigeria when Obasanjo was president and Americans did not complain. She even danced with Obasanjo in a dinner party .Why are you fussing about Yusuf following his father to America?

So if you were Buhari's son,you no go follow your papa travel? Stop reasoning like a bushman Moses.

grin
Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Chubhie: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tochiokoye:
so u are telling me that Government actions or inactions does not affect u as a business man, it is called collective weath for a reason, like I said before, it is time to start holding them Accountable...I actually think that it is this attitude of urs which sadly enough most youth have, that kept Nigeria in this current state that we found ourself
If you are in Nigeria and drill your own water,power your house and provide security what again do you need government for?

As a matter of fact, Government took me out from my first business in less than one year after start-up as a result of some policy. Now, I did not pick up arms to fight government but took it in good faith and started building my world from scratch.

How do you suggest we hold them accountable? Blowing hot and ranting on the internet? Visit them at night hour and try to overpower MEN? Pray and unleash fire and brimstone from our churches? If you have a perfected cutting edge model of getting em politicians please do share with me cos I already have a pending vendetta to repay a Governor that took me out of business then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? / We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth / Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.