Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) (81600 Views)

70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" / Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women, 150 Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by jabojafa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Artistree:
This man is my neighbor in my hometown.
and i serve in ur LGA ogrute as a copa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by jabojafa(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
tesyfresh:
Yes yes I know this man tongue
so u r frm enugu-ezike
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by Ojugunrege(f): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Caracta:
He married a teenager too.

Gross! Poor girl. Imagine this old creature all over your body.

I don't believe he takes good care of them. Who is he? Bill Gates?

My dear....u captured it succinctly.....ds old creature all over one's body...tufia!!! Unthinkable!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by lukman885(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
igbos with juju... see person they answer king of Satan.. mehn he probably had a deal with d devil himself... n ..15years old girl 4 a wife™™™ if na Hausa man nau.. all dox ekwensu's (Igbos) for don paint this enclave with insults.. any way na im palagba.. ma go sip MA alomo jor grin
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:
Poster above God punnish una two...

Benin ladies add me on whatsapp O9O3O49O3O6
This was how the man with 57 wives started.
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by Princejebs(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
:-Xmehn am speechless undecidedmehn am speechless
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by Mrevildoer(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
angry Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by jane05(f): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
sha.that man lied...he uses juju to marry. d reason m not married to him is because he has not set his eyes on me and I thank God for that.

how do I know?
hes from my mom's villa.
very unbelievable fair man that bleaches...smh.
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
well, he's saying the truth........i'm from dsame town with him.

Moreover, Pls don't quote....i beg with d name of God.
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
jane05:
sha.that man lied...he uses juju to marry. d reason m not married to him is because he has not set his eyes on me and I thank God for that.

how do I know?
hes from my mom's villa.

you are right my dear, not all he said are true. By d way, which part of e/e are you from? Me umuida
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by Artistree: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
kITATITA:
My sis; any plan to join his Harlem?
Hahahahaha, dat man is way older dan my father cheesy No plans sir!
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
jane05:

how do I know?
hes from my mom's villa.

Jane you are also Enugu. Nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by koyyess: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
'A woman is like a dog that bites'? What guts from the emaciated peadophile. This man can sleep with his own daughter without knowing. What an animal in human form. Tuehh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Him and his wives should be imprisoned for a long time. They are those messing up the nation with unwanted human beings. Jeez! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by dashdante(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Blood of jesus
Well it nt new
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by xammyx(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Jesus christ did i just made 1st to comment on nairaland?? Is introvert around??

Anyway i didicate thIS SPACE TO MY SWEET HEART lura b frm Dangi,Kanam Lga in Plateou state..

Back to the op,ur write up is to long..% of us dnt read the complet story..

But did i saw them refering that old man as 'king of satan'?. !

When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.'

Loving oneself isn't hard, when you understand who and what 'yourself' is. It has nothing to do with the shape of your face, the size of your eyes, the length of your hair or the quality of your clothes. It's so beyond all of those things and it's what gives life to everything about you. Your own self is such a treasure.
I served in at Dangi kanam during my NYSC 2005. Was OK, but water was d big P.lol
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by Chrysz(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Caracta:
He married a teenager too.

Gross! Poor girl. Imagine this old creature all over your body.

I don't believe he takes good care of them. Who is he? Bill Gates?
if u gv hm d chance he can marry join
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by catalanscrew(m): 3:04am On Jul 20, 2015
This man is King Solomon of our time
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by richardjemedafe1(m): 3:28am On Jul 20, 2015
xammyx:

I served in at Dangi kanam during my NYSC 2005. Was OK, but water was d big P.lol
wow!! Yea you are right. Tho av been to dangi just 1nce,and it was doing the raining seson.i so much love the place

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:10am On Jul 20, 2015
francescainnoce:
57 wives? Kia!!!!!!
D guy na hot cake. very correct man
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2015
aminho:

when it was that muslim baba from 9ja the kind of insults he received from igbos was out of this world! !!
So he even married a 15 year old?
so igbo people are also pedophiles?

No in all society we have the good the bad and the ugly let's learn to restrain ourselves cuz he without sin shall cast the first stone

Don't mind them, some of them are often too blind with hatred and bigotry, they fail to look at their own backyard before criticising others.
For example; quite many of them do not know that the their political forefather; the Owelle of Onitsha and first President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe married his 2nd wife, Uche, a member of the renowned Afikpo traditional dance named ‘Nkwa Nwite’ which entertained him when he visited Afikpo, a young girl, barely 16 years old when he was already in his 70s.
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by titicamara22: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
I used to pass this man's house on my way to Ette, the village where I had my NYSC. He has a 2 storey brick coloured house beside the road close to Aji market.
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by Fourwinds: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2015
PheNom001:
It's not possible; no Woman on earth would want to be a Man's 10th wife, not to talk of 57wife; is he the most handsome or the richest man in the World Abeg make una no mind am, e JUJU dey worry am.
poverty can make a woman to marry him. He is rich. It is like u don't know women
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by Fourwinds: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Don't mind them, some of them are often too blind with hatred and bigotry, they fail to look at their own backyard before criticising others.
For example; quite many of them do not know that the their political forefather; the Owelle of Onitsha and first President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe married his 2nd wife, Uche, a member of the renowned Afikpo traditional dance named ‘Nkwa Nwite’ which entertained him when he visited Afikpo, a young girl, barely 16 years old when he was already in his 70s.

hmmmmm. No be today babas don dey fire teenage girls puna..ni
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by ezeagu(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2015
How can someone allow their 15 year old daughter be married off? Is there even any kind of governance anymore? Horrible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by jane05(f): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2015
jpsmart:

you are right my dear, not all he said are true. By d way, which part of e/e are you from? Me umuida
okpo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2015
hehe. This one is strong! eleyi gidi gan. This Baba is shameless
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by free37: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by toygod2: 12:43am On Jul 22, 2015
LIKE FOR REALA
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by pafegs(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2015
Incredible!
Re: Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2015
jpsmart:

What part is not true?

He is a pedophile anyways

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actionable Ways To Solve Family Issues / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.