Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,642 members, 7,865,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday - 19/7//15)-CALLED UNTO HOLINESS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday - 19/7//15)-CALLED UNTO HOLINESS (357 Views)

Are My Tithes Acceptable Unto God Even Though I Don't Go To Church / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday Oct 4th 2015) - ONLY A PRIVILEGE / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday August 23rd 2015)- HEAVEN AT LAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday - 19/7//15)-CALLED UNTO HOLINESS by dallyemmy: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Sunday - 19/7//15)-CALLED UNTO HOLINESS 

1.Thank you Father for the grace to be alive to witness another Sunday.

2.Thank you Father for all your blessings in my life and family.

3.Father, wear upon me the garment of your holiness and righteousness.

4.Father, as I renew my mind with Your Word, sanctify me wholly that I may live to please You.

5.Father, perfect everything concerning my life and destiny.

6.Father, give me a new heart; a sanctified heart; the heart of your son, Jesus.

7.Father, forgive me all my sins and give me the power to forgive all those who offend me.

8.Father, grant unto me the grace to love the unlovable and to forgive those who despitefully use me.

9.Father, let every spirit of anger in my life be consumed by your fire.

10.Father, grant unto me the power to do your Will and to obey all your commandments perpetually.

11.Father, please, give me a humble and a contrite heart and let every spirit of arrogance and pride in my life be consumed by your fire.

12.Father, order my steps in your word and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness Vs Godly Living / An Interesting Encounter With Religious Preachers. / The Cross In My Pocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.