Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

There Was A Time When. . . - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / There Was A Time When. . . (1057 Views)

The Game Is "Once Upon A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was A Time When. . . by Emmyk(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
So, this game is easy. I was reflecting on how things were back then and how they are now, one cannot but be surprised with wide opened jaws of the huge change(s) over the years.

So, you are to write one "there was a time when you-know-what-to-write. wink

I take the lead.

There was a time when 4Gb internet data was sold for #40,000 by network providers in Nigeria shocked shocked (100mb = #1,000

obinoscopy
Lalasticlala
Re: There Was A Time When. . . by richardjemedafe1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
But o p u can lie oh!!

There had never been a time when internet data was sold for 40k!

There was a nation nation called nigeria were u can build a house wit #50..

There was a time when u can buy a car, build a house and train ur whold kids til their graduation with just #50 in nigeria.

There was a time when if u graduated from the university u wil b giving a work/job, house and car.

There was a time when our great parent dnt knw any tin like cloths until when their eyes get open to knw that the were niked then the tied leafs around their waist to cover their duri and bura
Re: There Was A Time When. . . by archangel101(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
there was a time when labourers salaries were less than 40#
Re: There Was A Time When. . . by talk2riel: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
There was a time when
There was a time when people comment freely on nairaland without booking space
Re: There Was A Time When. . . by richardjemedafe1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
There was a time when nairobi was know as nairaland!

There was a time when Gej was shoeless..

There was a time when we are al embro in our motherz womb
Re: There Was A Time When. . . by kodded(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
There was a time when buhari said abacha did not steal undecided
Re: There Was A Time When. . . by ThimmyWood(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
There was a time when MTN sim was sold for #16000.

There was a time when men were boiz

There was a time when Simbi the runz girl was an innocent and naive girl.

There was a time when stealing was corruption.

There was a time when integrity and honesty was an integral part of our society.

There was a time when Dangote was a loan borrower ( From his grandad though).

There was a time when only sane people were allowed to make decisions and laws in our society.

There was a time when .................... To be continued.
Re: There Was A Time When. . . by DeHero1: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
There was a time when I check NL only on d computer

There was a time when I migrated to Nokia C2 from Samsung C100

There was a time when sexkillz was a mod
Re: There Was A Time When. . . by Emmyk(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
But o p u can lie oh!!

There had never been a time when internet data was sold for 40k!

100mb was 1000naira right?

1Gb was #10,000.

4Gb = 40,000.

You don't have to pay 40,000 literally to get 4Gb. When you keep buying the 100mb own, it will get to 40k for 4Gb at one time lauu tongue
Point is 4Gb is now around 2k or less cheesy
Re: There Was A Time When. . . by Emmyk(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
There was a time when Nairaland server crashed, we went back to 3months time and all those that died deactivated their account(s) within the 3months ROSE AGAIN cheesy Thewalkingdead.

There was a time when there was no MENTION button on Nairaland; You have to "manually" search your name to see where the witches they are "calling" you. cheesy

There was a time when there a SEE WHAT MEMBERS ARE VIEWING button on Nairaland shocked shocked

There was a time when you there was a button that you could click to see everyone's number of posts accordingly. (from the member with the most post to the least) smiley
Re: There Was A Time When. . . by Emmyk(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
There was a time when life was so much interesting even without mobile phones, social media and other gadgets.

(most people won't live a day without their mobile phones now).
Re: There Was A Time When. . . by ummsulaym(f): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
There was a time I used to break biscuit inside pocket in school

There was a time when "you are under my slippers" was such a big insult I will shade ocean of tears for

There was a time I sang a song that began with "I remember when I was a soldier *2" when really I was never a soldier

There was a time when my big brother and his friends will hit hard on one another's shoulder to show whose muscular strength is more

There was a time when the beauty of my doll(rubber toy of Lady with handbag) was paramount than mine cuz I go baf am spend the entire day plaiting its hair

There was a time when we will brush then go and blow air from our mouth into mumsy's nose for confirmation of cleanliness

There was a time when, in an attempt to catch the person that "mess or pollute" we either sing "who mess? na ojo" or we foolishly begin to smell the butt of each person

There was a time when 'ready-made' was the best eid cloth to buy for me

There was a time when make-up is incomplete without a dot of BLACK eye pencil on the forehead. some of the 'Antys' even PUNCH it on their cheeks

There was a time when... (The list is endless)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Game: What Do You See? / Куда поехать? / Chess Players In The House Looking A Sparring Partner My Pin Is 23841F60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.