Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Creative Lyrical Writings: Rank Your Creativity And Grow - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Creative Lyrical Writings: Rank Your Creativity And Grow (8306 Views)

Lyrical Chaos : Barackobarz Vs Mikuz / Flow For Rank / Freestyle Lyrical Assembling Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative Lyrical Writings: Rank Your Creativity And Grow by ofokasibe: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2009
Crude:

@04ka

U's an unblended retarded vermin, always startn isht wiv som1. . . . . .stupid ass

hahaha u can say that again bitch !and where has ur ugly ass been all this while. ??
Re: Creative Lyrical Writings: Rank Your Creativity And Grow by brandedben(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2009
Please let the thread continue to focus on what it was made for ,
Thank you very much,
Re: Creative Lyrical Writings: Rank Your Creativity And Grow by crudedude(m): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2009
@0foka
too bad Ben cud only come up wit 3/10 4 ur efforts(wich iz kinda degradin i must confess)let d dude do his thang ok?, Tanx
@brandedben
Mr lecturer,hope dis aint a strategy 4 u to tel us to get ur 'handout'?, ;-)
@crude
sup homz?
Re: Creative Lyrical Writings: Rank Your Creativity And Grow by Crude(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2009
ofokasibe:

hahaha u can say that again bitch !and where has ur ugly ass been all this while. ??

Hahahahahahahaha I was busy smacking ur mama from behind,. . . . . . . .u know working that ass like a churning booty butta. . . . .she like "Oooouuusss! Phuck 04kas Dad, that freaking pansy wont hate it anyway" grin grin grin
Re: Creative Lyrical Writings: Rank Your Creativity And Grow by HeroinePoppet: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
Still ya girl heroine~poppet

Ya alllllllllllllllllllllllllll
all we do is rap/rap is our world/ world sleep with music
creative teaser/ make it leaser rap is our home
need more.......................
Re: Creative Lyrical Writings: Rank Your Creativity And Grow by NsidibeFred(f): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
internet is full with lyrics
Re: Creative Lyrical Writings: Rank Your Creativity And Grow by crazephill: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
heres a rap I made on the spot: Its called The Dark World

Am trap In the darkness
Can't Find the light
Can't find myself
Am looking in mirror
Not my reflection
each day i pray to God for grace
because this world is such a bleeped up place
The evil is killing us its killing us its killing us
am tryna hold back the tears deep from within
am in the hood not living life but stuck to the knife
but people don't understand am fighting for my life
am in darkest no light here its not bright here
everywhere i go i feel so much pain
bro sniffing so much coke
i have feeling he's bout to be a ghost
I Got dream's and want to change
this whole while world
am tired of feeling the pain
from so much death in this nation
i want to put change in motion
if there was a potion
that could change the whole world
and bring light to the nation
but am only one person
in a bleeped up situation
am still in the darkness
trying to bring light to the world
Re: Creative Lyrical Writings: Rank Your Creativity And Grow by Xorcyst(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Hi
I dropped this on July 15th
Kindly listen
thanks n God bless your hustle
http:///ydqvIM

(1) (2) (Reply)

****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) / The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) / Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.