Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

A Word Of Advise To Barcanista - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Word Of Advise To Barcanista (4918 Views)

A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. / In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA / On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by francizy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shortyy:
Oh.. Barcanista is the topic of a conversation. How amazing, he's now a celebrity. I'm sure some people are envying him right now.

More intelligent than all APC Nairaland supporters combined. That's why they hate him so much and their hate has propelled him into a celebrity status.. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Mogidi: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:

Shey u can see what I said about you and your likes. You just jumped into the thread and next thing, you picked on a girl that neither insulted you nor any of your likes. Please "change" for once bro.. cheesy

Hehehehehe, am surprised you didn't insult me. Maybe your next reply will be an insult or a curse.. grin

I'd rather be wailing wailer in Mogidi than be a decietful deceiver, lying liar, insulting insulter and propaganda producer in joseph1832

No mind the guy, he's always first on barcanista's thread.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by kaboninc(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Am sure the wig on your head makes you lack common sense!. Mi.zmycoli, please someone is in need of common sense!.

Yawning! "Your opinion isn't an established fact" so, shove it!. tongue

Cry me a river you cry baby!.

Lol.
Na here you enter? cheesy
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Mogidi: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shortyy:
Oh.. Barcanista is the topic of a conversation. How amazing, he's now a celebrity. I'm sure some people are envying him right now.
Garba Shehu and Adesina enjoys a good dose of the barca stuff, celebrity propaaaaaa..... grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Am sure the wig on your head makes you lack common sense!. Mizmycoli, please someone is in need of common sense!.

Yawning! "Your opinion isn't an established fact" so, shove it!. tongue

Cry me a river you cry baby!.

Joseph1832...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by joseph1832(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:

Shey u can see what I said about you and your likes. You just jumped into the thread and next thing, you picked on a girl that neither insulted you nor any of your likes. Please "change" for once bro.. cheesy

Hehehehehe, am surprised you didn't insult me. Maybe your next reply will be an insult or a curse.. grin

I'd rather be wailing wailer in Mogidi than be a decietful deceiver, lying liar, insulting insulter and propaganda producer in joseph1832
You're entitled to follow whatever demented opinion/moniker you want to follow bro. Besides, I don't like to be followed by senseless individuals.

Mogidi:

No mind the guy, he's always first on barcanista's thread.
Kindly show me 5 barcanista thread that I'm first on, and if you can't, you're a certified half wit. grin

And by the way, Mizmycoli, you can shove that sense all up between your legs! That's where it belongs, rightfully. tongue

And you still haven't provided that proof that proved that I'm an asslicker/kisser!. Or where you just speaking because your common sense departed from you?. grin

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by francizy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:
You're entitled to follow whatever demented opinion/moniker you want to follow bro. Besides, I don't like to be followed by senseless individuals.

Kindly show me 5 barcanista thread that I'm first on, and if you can't, you're a certified half wit. grin

And by the way, Mizmycoli, you can shove that sense all up between your legs! That's where it belongs, rightfully. tongue

And you still haven't provided that proof that proved that I'm an asslicker/kisser!. Or where you just speaking because your common sense departed from you?. grin

Hahahahaha! That's more like it bro! Hate filled hater, decietful deceiver, insulting insulter, lying liar, propaganda producer, etc..
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by joseph1832(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha! That's more like it bro! Hate filled hater, decietful deceiver, insulting insulter, lying liar, propaganda producer, etc..
Abeg shot up joor! Debate you dey yan opata here!. Yeye!.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Mogidi: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:

Stop my mentions you inbred, am not interested in your quibbles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by francizy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Abeg shot up joor! Debate you dey yan opata here!. Yeye!.

Muhehehehe, debate what please? Did you come at me with anything to approve or disprove? grin
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by joseph1832(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:

Muhehehehe, debate what please? Did you come at me with anything to approve or disprove? grin
OMG! OREMUSSANCTUS has a twin brother!.

Mogidi:

Stop my mentions you inbred, am not interested in your quibbles.
Up yours!.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by MabraO: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op don't worry he go change
Even mizmycoli can't take the heat again she is gradually starting to like buhari

Who say change no good
Mizmycoli give me my change oh

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Mogidi: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:

Please bro don't reply the ediot again, let him join Musiwa in one of his threads.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by francizy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Please bro don't reply the ediot again, let him join Musiwa in one of his threads.

No wahala bro.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by philips70(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
DickDastardly:
Barcanista, pls allow me hold your brief here. Do not join issues with this wannabe.

Op, you are an attention seeker.QED!

Now you are seeking attention from barcanista making you and the OP guilty of attention seeking. QED!

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by ApcSucks: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
[s][/s]
Adultnextdoor:
Dear Barcanista,

I see that everytime you open a thread or counter-thread,it is only aimed at painting Buhari's administration black.It is obvious that you are big fan of the PDP group and every member under this political camp of hoodlums,so trying to convince you would be a total waste of time.

Each time you open-up a thread,its always filled with pointless evidence to prove your support for GEJ and other PDP members and show your dislike for Buhari and every member of the APC group.I've noticed that you politicized most thread that are in favour of Buhari and his administration.
I don't really have much to say to you but i'll ask you to do me favour by personally going through all of the threads you've opened,read the comments out of both your supporters on nairaland and those that are not in support of you,then ask yourself this question:"HAVE I SPOKEN BASED ON THE GOOD INTEREST OF MY FELLOW NIGERIANS OR IS IT JUST FOR MY SELF-INTEREST AND MY STRONG SUPPORT FOR GEJ AND PDP?

If you read through each word,you will see that i didn't ulter any vulgar word or insult against you and everything i've just written are my observations on all your political thread.

I respect the fact that you are a political analyst and firm supporter of politics.

ONE LOVE!!
ONE NIGERIA!!
ONE AFRICA!!

Courtesy:Adultnextdoor

[s][/s] bullshitttttttttt
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
MabraO:
Op don't worry he go change
Even mizmycoli can't take the heat again she is gradually starting to like buhari

Who say change no good
Mizmycoli give me my change oh

Mabrao!cheesygrin
I knew you've been suffering from cognitive dissonance all along.
Kwontinugringringrin
I just dey look you dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by MizMyColi(f): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:

And by the way, Mizmycoli, you can shove that sense all up [s]between your legs! That's where it belongs, rightfully. tongue[/s]

Quit stalking me Joe.
The emboldened is all the proof there is to your woman wrappery.

Bye Byegrin

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by major466(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
I don't get it. Are Nigerians uninformed on the game of politics. There is something called LOBBYING in politics. What is important here is his ability to sell the ideology and stance of the PDP to the populace. The PDP is still a Nigerian political party with the intention to leading the country in the next elections. They are not colonialists or aliens. And just for your information there are about 12 million Nigerians who still believe in them, and that number is growing by the day. You need to start selling your own idea to the people and stop all this amateur propaganda. Its not WORKING. This should be a debate of ideas not slander and kiddy attacks. The PDP is a conservative party which believes in economic liberalism and free market policies. The question should be what does the APC believe in.
Excellent!
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by MabraO: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Mabrao!cheesygrin
I knew you've been suffering from cognitive dissonance all along.
Kwontinugringringrin
I just dey look you dey laugh.

Hehehe
If that's wot u think
U never chin any chin
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by 1after: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
[s]
Adultnextdoor:
Dear Barcanista,

I see that everytime you open a thread or counter-thread,it is only aimed at painting Buhari's administration black.It is obvious that you are big fan of the PDP group and every member under this political camp of hoodlums,so trying to convince you would be a total waste of time.

Each time you open-up a thread,its always filled with pointless evidence to prove your support for GEJ and other PDP members and show your dislike for Buhari and every member of the APC group.I've noticed that you politicized most thread that are in favour of Buhari and his administration.
I don't really have much to say to you but i'll ask you to do me favour by personally going through all of the threads you've opened,read the comments out of both your supporters on nairaland and those that are not in support of you,then ask yourself this question:"HAVE I SPOKEN BASED ON THE GOOD INTEREST OF MY FELLOW NIGERIANS OR IS IT JUST FOR MY SELF-INTEREST AND MY STRONG SUPPORT FOR GEJ AND PDP?

If you read through each word,you will see that i didn't ulter any vulgar word or insult against you and everything i've just written are my observations on all your political thread.

I respect the fact that you are a political analyst and firm supporter of politics.

ONE LOVE!!
ONE NIGERIA!!
ONE AFRICA!!

Courtesy:Adultnextdoor
[/s]
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Adultnextdoor(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:

If that be the case, how many threads have you opened and condemned APC supporters attack on barcanister's person, both before and after the election? How many times have you condemned APC propaganda, lies and deciet by both their politicians and their fans? If you haven't done all these, then you don't have the moral justification to criticize barca..

Peace
.....As i said..i'm not a supporter of any political group...i simply condemn whatever is wrong irrespective of the party.....bless!!
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by 1adewoye: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
The OP is very right. No one needs a soothsayer to know that barcanista is as irrelevant as the baggage of PDP and defeated Jona that he is peddling.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by ETERRORS(f): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Joseph183 2...
stop giving that nematode attention, he is just a troll here
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Jesusloveyou: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
I don't get it. Are Nigerians uninformed on the game of politics. There is something called LOBBYING in politics. What is important here is his ability to sell the ideology and stance of the PDP to the populace. The PDP is still a Nigerian political party with the intention to leading the country in the next elections. They are not colonialists or aliens. And just for your information there are about 12 million Nigerians who still believe in them, and that number is growing by the day. You need to start selling your own idea to the people and stop all this amateur propaganda. Its not WORKING. This should be a debate of ideas not slander and kiddy attacks. The PDP is a conservative party which believes in economic liberalism and free market policies. The question should be what does the APC believe in.
u said it already, apc is a progressive party, which believes in d well being of all, given equal status, not for d few rich, but for all,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by ETERRORS(f): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
1after:
[s][/s]
hhahahahahaha, so you love our barca also
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by crystalzoe: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
1adewoye:
The OP is very right. No one needs a soothsayer to know that barcanista is as irrelevant as the baggage of PDP and defeated Jona that he is peddling.
ha! he is irrelevant and a whole thread was created just to advise him. no make me laff a beg. barca my guy pls keep giving them apcheats headache.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by ETERRORS(f): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.....As i said..i'm not a supporter of any political group...i simply condemn whatever is wrong irrespective of the party.....bless!!
Go and learn how to play Ludo before you join the masters here in the game of Chess
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by hinwazaka: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u said it already, apc is a progressive party, which believes in d well being of all, given equal status, not for d few rich, but for all,
. The Progressive ideology does not necessarily translate to prosperity for all. Reaganomics is still a huge debate in the US and the world of economics and many still believe in the transfer of wealth downstream and not in sharing the little you generate till it becomes squandered
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by babyfaceafrica: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
U guys should stop given some people here unnecessary attention...they don't deserve it!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Seriously??
Re: A Word Of Advise To Barcanista by PhockPhockMan: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
bamosagie:
Barcanista is a man of principle, he is rational and counters points with evident. He is not lazy, his write ups are well researched and bandwagon have no effect on him. I respect him and would encourage him to continue to follow the dictate of his conscience.

You on the other hand never raised any observation on the outright lies and propaganda aginst GEJ when people were tagging him clueless, you never noticed Omenka, Beremx and co.

Please keep observing with open mind and learn a thing or two.

You forget lie machines like cleverly, Obiagelli, NgeneUkwenu and egift.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Married A Man Because Of His Money Gave Birth To Old Man As A Baby Foto / Campaign Begins: See Atiku's Advert In Daily Independent Today (picture) / Breaking News!!! 36 States To Protest The Hardship Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.