Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa (2370 Views)

Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused / Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa, Says US Official / Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa , Says US Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by mrham03(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
RepEnugu:
nigeria already made a law against gay union....what is ghana waiting for?
and has your gay laws prevented gays from operating in nigeria? It didnt work. Kwaaks
Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by aishababa(f): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
kushma:
Just ahead of President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit to the United States, a former assistant secretary of state, Johnnie Carson, is now saying that the discussion between nigeriaand United Statesshould not be restricted to insecurity alone because nigeriaas he said is “the most important country in Africaand must be treated as such”.
The former assistant secretary said in an interview with Reuters that Washington should not let security issues overshadow the need for closer trade and investment ties. In his words: “Nigeriais the most important country in Africa, now more than ever the relationship withNigeriashould not rest essentially on a security and military-to-military relationship”
Similarly, US Deputy Secretary of State Tony Blinken told Reuters that: “President Barack Obama has long seenNigeriaas arguably the most important strategic country in sub-Saharan Africa.”
Over the years the ties between the US andNigeriahave strained because Nigerian government refused to investigate corruption allegations in the country. Blinken said “The question is would there be an opportunity to deepen our engagement and that opportunity is now” when speaking on Buhari’s three-day visit to Washington.
Hopefully, this Buhari’s visit would yield a lot of fruit! Also, I’m very happy that even the Oyibo people know that Naija is a force to be reckoned with. If only we can just get past all of this little little things holding us back. God will help us my people.

There is no doubt about Nigeria's place in the world. Is just that corruption and bad government have held her back.
Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by JiggamanGh: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
RepEnugu:
ghana is the most irrelevant nation in africa

Says a dude from a nation that celebrates mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by Babatundetinubu: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
aenero:
you must be the wisest among your peers and a very enlightened dude too... If they want to go,they can leave their women with us,or what do you think??

My position too.......their women r definitely not biafrans.......we shall keep them here.... cheesy......their men can go and die in Biafra...... grin
Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by RepEnugu(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
mrham03:
and has your gay laws prevented gays from operating in nigeria? It didnt work. Kwaaks
it did work..
Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by ecommercejobs: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Web & App Developer Wanted

An emerging e-commerce company is looking for young vibrant individuals to fill up the following positions;

Web & App Developer

The person must possess the following qualification/competencies;

* Strong knowledge of web designing.
* Strong knowledge of app development.
* Knowledge of online advertising campaign strategies.
* Strong knowledge of graphic designing.
* A creative person with ability to multi-task.
* Not more than 35 years of age.
* Evidence of proven track record in this field.

Please forward your CV to the following email;
ecommercejobs@gmail.com

This application closes two weeks from date of publication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by mrham03(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
RepEnugu:
ghana is a shithole...I read recently in the news how a ghanaian male doctor raped an 18yr old boy....
nigeria has the highest adultery, homicide and rape cases in africa. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by marwanafrica: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
hope they are not planing to extort us?
Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by JiggamanGh: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
RepEnugu:
ghana is a shithole...I read recently in the news how a ghanaian male doctor raped an 18yr old boy....

Don't make me bring out many atrocities that has taken place in your country.
Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by mrham03(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
petrodollar3, come around with pictures, btw nigeria is the only country in the world with multiple baby factories. What a sh!thole
Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by aenero(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hehehehe,baddest guy...
Babatundetinubu:

My position too.......their women r definitely not biafrans.......we shall keep them here.... cheesy......their men can go and die in Biafra...... grin

1 Like

Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by iamord(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Don't make me bring out many atrocities that has taken place in your country.
that guy is very stupid. I keep saying g it that alot of the youths on nairaland don't have sense. How does the doctors offense attribute to Ghana being a shithole. Like alot of atrocities don't go on in Nigeria on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by iamord(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Caseless:
Ghana and southafrica won't like this news.
it's only a low life and inferior complex person that needs to be told he is important before he knows. Since it's so important to u. You can carry their word over your head like a trophy.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by IAMTHEHERO: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Let them continue to deceive una.Their president could not come for Buhari inauguration.
Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by Segadem(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2015
londongal03:
I want you to prove Radio Biafra wrong by
answering these questions.

(1) Do you have light in your village ?

(2) Do you have running water in your village ?

(3) Do you have good road to your village ?

(4) Do you have good Hospital and why
politicians never go there for treatment ?

(5) Do you have standard University and why
your Politicians send their kids abroad ?

(6) Do you have a Job or Is there any Job
opportunity in your place ?

(7) Is there any security ?

(cool Even some people that are working, are their
salaries paid and how much is their salary ?

(9) Who can tell me what he or she has gained
as a Nigerian since you were born ?

(10) Can we be sincere to each other, Do we
love our selves? I mean Hausas, Biafrans and
Yorubas? and tell me our relationship in nature.

(11) Can someone tell me the most tribe that
has been killed and who killed them? And also
tell me the most hated tribe and who hate them
and why ?

(12) Can someone tell me if we Biafrans had
killed anyone from Hausas or Yorubas before ?
and have we been killed by them before and
why ?

(13) Which people provided the most number
of Presidents in Nigeria since 1960 ?

(14) Which tribe are the killers in Nigeria ?

(15) Which tribe are the poorest in Nigeria ?

(16) Which people have the key positions in
Nigeria

(17) Which people are desperate to take power
in Nigeria ?

(18) Which people have the most oil block in
Nigeria ?

(19) Which people have the most compound
fools and illiterates in Nigeria ?

(20) Can you give your life to defend Nigeria as
your country ?

GOD BLESS BIAFRANS..You claim you have the
highest population yet you are afraid to have
your own country.You claim the Igbos are the
problem of Nigeria and you hate them with
passion yet you don't want to let them go.You
claim the Igbos have dominated your land yet
you are still willing to sale your lands and
properties to them.You claim you are born to
rule yet you still want us to believe in one
Nigeria.You claim we are one yet our
religion,tradition and other ways of life are far
different.You claim we are brothers yet Igbos
are the first to be targeted whenever there is
uprising.You claim agitation for Biafra is illegal
yet you don't want to address the injustice
against the Igbos. You claim the Igbos are not
united yet you are killing and bombing
yourselves.You said no victor no vanquished
yet you still make the Igbos to feel the pain of
the civil war.You claim Igbos refused to vote
for APC yet you want democracy to survive in
Nigeria.Igbos have largely contributed to the
development of this nation yet they are not
appreciated.These have made the actualization
of sovereign state of Biafra inevitable and no
hand is large enough to cover the rising sun
because we are the children of the most high.In
Biafra we hope in Biafra we believe.
He who beats the drum of war has never witness the heat of war
Re: U.S Declare That Nigeria Is The Most Important Country In Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Caseless:
Ghana and southafrica won't like this news.
Oh please, we couldn't care less!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari And Cadets Of Nigeria Defence Academy / PMB in Kenya. PICS. Commander In Chief Fed Rep Of Nigeria. / Nigeria Must Follow The Examples Laid By Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.