Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,517 members, 7,865,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Cars and Engines directly from Germany (Ford Transit Bus,Golf,BMWEtc) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars and Engines directly from Germany (Ford Transit Bus,Golf,BMWEtc) (458 Views)

YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside / COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, (vans, Buses And Trucks From Germany) / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cars and Engines directly from Germany (Ford Transit Bus,Golf,BMWEtc) by rivy101: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

I am a Nigerian student living in Germany and i am interested in delivering good specification German automobiles to Nigeria. My offer is divided into commercial and private categories.

I particularly am interested in shipping Volkswagen GOLF engines to interested Nigerian businesses as this commodity is hot cake in the market at the moment. All offers include shipping and delivery of documents by DHL to assigned postal address.

I can offer you a comprehensive costing and profit analysis so that you know the terrain before you enter but i would prefer to work with people who already know the market that they are targeting.

Commercial Category includes but is not limited to:

(1) Ford Transit Bus
(2) Sand Tippers ( according to your specification) 6 or 10 wheels

Private Category includes but is not limited to:

(1) Volkswagen Golf engines

Orders for high end luxury cars can also be met. German luxury cars are a little expensive than American specification cars because of the high quality requirement; i expect that any customer requiring a German automobile would have prior knowledge of this. In any case i will do my best to meet quality and price.

the product quality of German automobiles speak volumes in terms of durability and long term value.

Enough said, if you are interested in trading with me contact me on rivysea@yahoo.com[/color][s][/s] with a request for quote and i will respond promptly.

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Cars Nigeria / Buy And Drive Toyota Camry 2003_@ 820,000 / Quick Sale Honda Accord EOD 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.