Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? (999 Views)

Get A Code To Lock Your Blogger Posts And Make Money. / Adsense Sent Me This After I Applied / Take On A Code Challenge, Win Awesome Prizes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? by jerrydelight(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
I applied for google adsense for my blog, www.ehijeremiah..com about a week ago and sent me a code and some directions I copied the html text and placed it on my blog template and a empty box appeared at my side bar. it has been there for over a week how I start showing ads on the blog

Re: Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? by dunmorris(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
You did not pass second review that's d problem
Re: Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? by jerrydelight(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
which second review
Re: Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? by jerrydelight(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
dunmorris:
You did not pass second review that's d problem
so that box will just remain there like that
Re: Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? by darmys(f): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
do you have experience editing html ?

in my opinion the best way for a learner to paste the code is through html gadget.
did they email you after that,
Re: Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? by dunmorris(m): 7:05am On Jul 20, 2015
jerrydelight:

so that box will just remain there like that
yes
Re: Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? by jerrydelight(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
darmys:
do you have experience editing html ?

in my opinion the best way for a learner to paste the code is through html gadget.
did they email you after that,
yes was mailed to me and I added the google adsense widget went to edit html of the template, jump to widget selected the google adsense widget and past the code,saved and then that box appeared
Re: Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? by jerrydelight(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
dunmorris:
yes
so what am I to do then
Re: Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? by darmys(f): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
jerrydelight:

yes was mailed to me and I added the google adsense widget went to edit html of the template, jump to widget selected the google adsense widget and past the code,saved and then that box appeared

google adsense widget or html / javascript gadget?

see below. this is the right gadget to use

Re: Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? by charlyge(m): 2:25am On Jul 21, 2015
for the bank space to appear first it shows that you inserted the code well.
The problem is just that they have rejected u after the second review.
Check your email for their message maybe u didn't see it.
You can just delete code from ur site or deactivate the plugin u used in placing the code for the blank space to disappear

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send Free Unlimited Email Daily / Can You Rewrite News Articles? / Do You Want To Sell Your Adsense Account Faster??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.