Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! (1945 Views)

2009 Toyota Corolla S Model ( Best Deal on Nairaland ) / 2007 Toyota Yaris S Model, Big Bumpers, Padded, 1.7m ( Final 2008 Promo ) / 2007 Toyota Corolla. S Model For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by phammyus: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2009
2009 Toyota Corolla S Model.

VIN: 1NXBU40E392025749

Odometer: 3381

Price: 3.5 MILLION NAIRA.

Contact phammyus on 08028305006 or phammyus@yahoom.com for more information.

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by phammyus: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2009
more exterior pics

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by phammyus: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2009
Interior pics

Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by yahoo2(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2009
sweet ride indeed smiley
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by Carshopper(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by phammyus: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2009
Carshopper:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-246013.0.html, SAME CAR DIFFERENT PRICE SYSTEM grin shocked

We do not have same car but same spec. Note that man!
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2009
Carshopper:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-246013.0.html, SAME CAR DIFFERENT PRICE SYSTEM grin shocked

Why is this shopper guy behaving like this  embarassed Dude, you're giving yourself a bad name. Didn't you do something similar on inspired's Accord thread with the car report you posted a few weeks ago? Or was it your brother that did that? Of what advantage is it to you to behave like this?

When will these boys learn the beauty of "live and let live"  undecided
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by gestapo(f): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2009
Carshopper:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-246013.0.html,  SAME CAR DIFFERENT PRICE SYSTEM grin shocked

phammyus:

We do not have same car but same spec. Note that man!

Carshopper,

Are you a carshopper or a blindshopper or godbeformi or did you see this same car on your way to the office again

what are the mileages on the 2 cars blindshopper  cheesy cheesy
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by Carshopper(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2009
hmm, my mistake

@gestapo,

you can rant all you like, i know you cheesy grin

@phammyus

pele jare
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2009
gestapo:

Carshopper,

Are you a carshopper or a blindshopper or godbeformi or did you see this same car on your way to the office again

what are the mileages on the 2 cars blindshopper  cheesy cheesy

Thank you o! Mistake ko, mistake ni. Don't know why these boys can't do their own business and leave others to mind theirs. Even if the two cars are exactly the same, who appointed you a comparison expert? Your focus should be on telling your clients if you have any not to buy the car, not for you to dey spoil market.

Funny, would have thought you'd know better especially since you're the one selling an XF Jaguar for N17m - how much of that is your commission?  tongue
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by Carshopper(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2009
my comission is my problem, are you buying wwheelz grin cheesy, you know me now, i no like trouble, you like the XF ba? cheesy
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2009
Carshopper:

my comission is my problem, are you buying wwheelz grin cheesy, you know me now, i no like trouble, you like the XF ba? cheesy

No, I'm not buying. Now do you feel good because you can say wwheelz is not ready to spend N17m on a car that's not worth the price? Don't give me that "no like trouble" crap - behave like a businessman and stop trying to be an obstacle. Where were you when they were looking for an '04 Accord y/day, wasn't it this same Phammyus that closed the deal with Jenju? You boys should focus on your business without trying to mess up other dealers.

@ Phammyus, don't worry. I'm outta here and all the best with your sale. God pass dem grin grin
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by Carshopper(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2009
hahahahaha, na wa ooo, before the jenju post he had called me to get him one, which i did but there was a delay on his part to inspect, so werin be your sweat? grin cheesy, you know when jenju don dey look for the 04? oh becus you see am post am like 2days back, the thing dey tay ooooo grin cheesy
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by phammyus: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2009
Still available.
Re: 2009 Toyota Corolla S Model. Owo Yato S'owo! by rebony(f): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2009
wwheelz:

Thank you o! Mistake ko, mistake ni. Don't know why these boys can't do their own business and leave others to mind theirs. Even if the two cars are exactly the same, who appointed you a comparison expert? Your focus should be on telling your clients if you have any not to buy the car, not for you to dey spoil market.

Funny, would have thought you'd know better especially since you're the one selling an XF Jaguar for N17m - how much of that is your commission?  tongue

wwheelz:

Why is this shopper guy behaving like this  embarassed Dude, you're giving yourself a bad name. Didn't you do something similar on inspired's Accord thread with the car report you posted a few weeks ago? Or was it your brother that did that? Of what advantage is it to you to behave like this?

When will these boys learn the beauty of "live and let live"
  undecided

Am confused here please.

(1) (Reply)

Extra Clean 2006 Honda Pilot For Sale / Give Away Price Used Golf 3 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.