Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House (1147 Views)

Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Buhari Is The First Nigerian President To Stay At US President's Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by Donsmart15: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
President Buhari, who left for the US this morning, will be staying at the Blair House in Washington D.C during his US visit, according to the presidency. He will be the first Nigerian president ever to stay in the house which is the US President's official guest house. An invitation by a sitting US President to sta

read more ::::::: http://www.guruswapers.com/2015/07/buhari-becomes-first-nigerian-president.html
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by Mortiple(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Should this be regarded as an achievement or what? undecided

Nonsense!!! Some trivialities are best not brought to public domain.

A man whose house is on fire should be busy putting out the fire rather than looking for rodents to kill.angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mortiple:

Nonsense!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by Topccy007: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by knuckbuck(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
This should no way be listed as an achievement, ever!!! Anyone that does that will be the greatest praise singer ever!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by 9jii(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mortiple:

Nonsense!!! Some trivialities are best not brought to public domain.

A man whose house is on fire should be busy putting out the fire rather than looking for rodents to kill.angry
when you can't understand things, you resorts to meaningless murmur
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by kliq(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
The Duara Legend is respected Worldwide smiley
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by Mortiple(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
9jii:

when you can't understand things, you resorts to meaningless murmur
what did you understand?! undecided

That "Buhari is the first Nigerian president to sleep in White House guest house", should that make headline? Well I know your type ...
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by Abugab(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
For those who don't understand the politics of international relations, they will criticize this thread as usual.
That PMB has done more for Nigeria's international reputation since coming in to power than the previous administration will be akin to telling a blind man his legs are in the stream.
In this era of globalization, no one nation does it alone, even the so called super powers as they need alliances to hit optimum.
Nigeria on the rise again
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by Shortyy(f): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Duuuude.. who gives a fuçk?! Buhari this, Buhari that! aaaaaargh!! Someone shoot me already!
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by Shortyy(f): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abugab:
For those who don't understand the politics of international relations, they will criticize this thread as usual.
That PMB has done more for Nigeria's international reputation since coming in to power than the previous administration will be akin to telling a blind man his legs are in the stream.
In this era of globalization, no one nation does it alone, even the so called super powers as they need alliances to hit optimum.
Nigeria on the rise again
And what exactly has he done? They just want to suck your messiah and leave him dry. Wake up from your slumber, child.
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by omowolewa: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
He should check the room well for spy cameras.
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by Abugab(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shortyy:

And what exactly has he done? They just want to suck your messiah and leave him dry. Wake up from your slumber, child.

Did I see you write child?
If you were born before the civil war you have that right to write it and if not you tender an urgent apology as it is not everyone here on this forun that are kids.
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
For Apc mind he has fulfilled one of his campaign promises!
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by Shortyy(f): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abugab:

Did I see you write child?
If you were born before the civil war you have that right to write it and if not you tender an urgent apology as it is not everyone here on this forun that are kids.
Maturity isn't bout age or beards, grey hairs and big dïcks. The way you reason also determines if you are mature or not. You reason like a child, therefore you are a child. NOW SNÏFF MY BUTT, CHILD.
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by dunkem21(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
For Apc mind he has fulfilled one of his campaign promises!

Chai Nairaland grin
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by Kyase(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
kliq:
The Duara Legend is respected Worldwide smiley
even aliens acknowledge him.
Even that goat of kanu
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by Abugab(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shortyy:

Maturity isn't bout age or beards, grey hairs anId big dïcks. The way you reason also determines if you are mature or not. You reason like a child, therefore you are a child. NOW SNÏFF MY BUTT, CHILD.

You must be a stupid and uncultured hild.
Saw that you are even a bloody kindergarten girl.
If you have respect for your forks you will have same for others who you don't know who they are. I made a humble post which is entirely my opinion and you then feel you have the right to insult my person, you are a derelict.
Re: Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House by Shortyy(f): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abugab:

You must be a stupid and uncultured hild.
Saw that you are even a bloody kindergarten girl.
If you have respect for your forks you will have same for others who you don't know who they are. I made a humble post which is entirely my opinion and you then feel you have the right to insult my person, you are a derelict.
Ooooh.. Did someone say forks? ah. what about spoons? Go and retire to your bed old man wearing pampers. Keep your bloody idiotiç opinion to yourself. it's nothing but hocus pocus, balderdash!! Now go on and rest you need it. cos i can see your brain isn't functioning well anymore!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are In Bondage, Says Fani-kayode: Punch / Why People Are Fleeing Syria: A Brief, Simple Explanation / Saraki's Charges Interpreted To A Layman's Understanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.