Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? (836 Views)

How Relevant Is NOUN Certificate? / Urgent: Please What Are The Procedures For Collection Of Certificate From Unilag / Effects Of Lamination On Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by Humblega(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Is it a good ideal for 1 to laminate his/her certificate or other vital documents? If no, why? Your opinion is needed.
Re: Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by lantessy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
It depends on the certificate
Re: Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
IS IT MAMA CHINEDU CYBER CAFE CERTIFICATE OF MS WORD....

OR

CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY?
Re: Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
No, Don't deny rats their food, it's their right!

1 Like

Re: Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by kenny1795(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
I dnt knw
Re: Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by Caracta(f): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Not a good thing to do.

File them in waterproof files or folders.

1 Like

Re: Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by kalufelix(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Caracta:
Not a good thing to do.
File them in waterproof files or folders.
mind giving us reasons??
Re: Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by Caracta(f): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
kalufelix:

mind giving us reasons??

Scan all your certificates and save them on your email, phones, gadgets, whatever.

If you laminate, the security features can't be accessed again. Watermarks can't be read, thickness can't be verified, the seal flattens.

Even in the process of laminating, anything could go wrong and destroy your original certificate or render it invalid due to alterations.

I don't have any laminated certificate. And all my certificates are as good as new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by kalufelix(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Caracta:

If you laminate, the security features can't be accessed again. Watermarks can't be read, thickness can't be verified, the seal flattens.

Even in the process of laminating, anything could go wrong and destroy your original certificate.

I don't have any laminated certificate. And all my certificates are as good as new.

hmmm...okay
Re: Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
I think it not reasonable so the best thing to do is file your certificate in a water proof file and also keep it very well
Re: Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by Humblega(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Caracta:

Scan all your certificates and save them on your email, phones, gadgets, whatever.
Even in the process of laminating, anything could go wrong and destroy your original certificate or render it invalid due to alterations.
Sounds reasonable. Let hear from other nairalanders
Re: Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by Richiez(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
To protect the cert from damages caused by getting stained, getting wet, being torn e.t.c weird question though, cos everyone knows these things
Re: Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? by Humblega(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Richiez:
To protect the cert from damages caused by getting stained, getting wet, being torn e.t.c weird question though, cos everyone knows these things
Not weird. Lots of People against lamination, some even said some agencies frown to it, though I don't know reasons behind their argument. Caracta views and reasons ar wot considering

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Student Slumps And Dies While Bathing (photos) / Please Help,automobile Engineering In Atbu,can I Go For It? / Sokoto State School Of Nursing/ And Midwifery/ Form 2015/2016 Is Still On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.