Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! (2047 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by 9aijaboi(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Over the years Nigerian politicians have proved that they are more of politicians than leaders and this is the major problem of Nigeria.

To solve this problem,they should draw a line between Politics and Government.

Politics involves all tactics and methods used to secure political positions or manipulate the crowd while Government is the body constituted to lead the people.

It is good to be political during election but if you are lucky to win,Lead and stop playing politics on your followers or marginalizing those that did not vote you.
Remember, it could have been worse, you could have lost.
It is better to be a leader than politician, but it's great to be both.

Secondly,Nigerians should learn to take part in government.As a citizen,you have a part to play.Love and respect your leaders because every authority on Earth have been approved in Heaven.Come up with constructive criticism and don't be afraid to make it public,keep looking at the picture below this post until you know how powerful you are.

I will like to stop here because most Africans don't like reading for so long, but before I leave, let me clear the continental confusion..
I don't mean ASIA as a continent, I mean as an individual. Who is ASIA?
Ladies and Gentlemen, last time I checked, my nomenclature has not changed, I still remain my humble self.....
Arinze Sylvester Ilorah Anthony.. aka ASIA
aka 9aijaboi.

May God bless every Nigerian and board members of Nairaland,but,Nairaland should be more democratic in banning people and removing their posts, may be,they should nominate posts for ban and hear Nigerians views before taking action to avoid been tyrannical.

Last time, I made a post which reached over a thousand view within an hour, it was removed.. Arrghh, Oduu mi, Oduu mi gan but for the love and respect I have for this forum, let bygone be bygone.
Long live Nigeria
Long live Nairaland.

#Learn2observe
#wedeyobserve
#peaceout.

1 Like

Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
sad

OP PLEASE

2 Likes

Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by dunsman(f): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
cry
Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by jumper524(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
nice write up

1 Like

Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by bidexmat(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ogun idile shey BOBO yi o! U've not said anything angry

1 Like

Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by TwentySeven: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by natas22: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
bidexmat:
Ogun idile shey BOBO yi o! U've not said anything angry
Hahahaha
Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by Tclassic(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
What the helll are u trying to pass as information to the readers? itire4disppl.
Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by Visocrate(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
misleading theme, pls themes should correlate with body of the write up
Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by 9aijaboi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
jumper524:
nice write up
I am happy that you got the message...
I don't wanna blame those who didn't get the message cos many are fools but few are wise.
Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by bababuff(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mumu
Iti boribo
Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by b3llo(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
I didn't see any exposition here
Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by 9aijaboi(m): 1:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Lol... Even in the midst of nonsense,
Remove the non
And get the sense
If not... Don't blame me for your ignorance..
I have already made my point.
Re: CONTINENTAL CONFUSION!!! ASIA Exposes President Buhari And Nigeria Politicians! by 9aijaboi(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Tclassic:
What the helll are u trying to pass as information to the readers? itire4disppl.
Leaders should lead for the benefits of all and stop marginalizing some states.

(1) (Reply)

Are The Igbos Born To Lie? / (see )unfortunate Comment About Nigeria By Iran Millitary / Otukpo Atm Carnival.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.