Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

JOKE: Jesus Allegedly Hanged His Daughter In The Air - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JOKE: Jesus Allegedly Hanged His Daughter In The Air (578 Views)

Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke / Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOKE: Jesus Allegedly Hanged His Daughter In The Air by Rilwon: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
So, I was chatting with an old member of this forum sometimes ago. He is an old man precisely, and he made a statement that got me astounded that day. In the pithy aphorism, he said:

If not for Jesus, I would have lost one of my twin girls from falling from a storey-building but was suspended on the air at the shout of Jesus.

How true is this? And how was she later released from the air? I have only watched this happen in 'shaolin soccer', can we say this Statement was as a result of watchin chinese film?
Re: JOKE: Jesus Allegedly Hanged His Daughter In The Air by Visocrate(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
don't call the name of the lord thy God in vane , don't play with the sacred op ok for joke the name is like mine ok
Re: JOKE: Jesus Allegedly Hanged His Daughter In The Air by lanrexlan(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lols, I am laughing o

1 Like

Re: JOKE: Jesus Allegedly Hanged His Daughter In The Air by haffaze777(m): 4:47am On Jul 20, 2015
he is just following d footstep of his mentor Apollo Paul abi Nah apostle Paul,dat man can lie ehn
Re: JOKE: Jesus Allegedly Hanged His Daughter In The Air by Gombs(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwon:
So, I was chatting with an old member of this forum sometimes ago. He is an old man precisely, and he made a statement that got me astounded that day. In the pithy aphorism, he said:

How true is this? And how was she later released from the air? I have only watched this happen in 'shaolin soccer', can we say this Statement was as a result of watchin chinese film?

Matthew 19:26 KJV
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

cool
Re: JOKE: Jesus Allegedly Hanged His Daughter In The Air by MuttleyLaff: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwon:
"If not for Jesus, I would have lost one of my twin girls from falling from a storey-building but was suspended on the air at the shout of Jesus. "

How true is this? And how was she later released from the air? I have only watched this happen in 'shaolin soccer',
You should have asked him to elaborate on the suspension part
as "suspended on the air at the shout of Jesus" could economically mean miraculously suspended in the air, hanging, with her clothes caught on a pole or railings. She defied the law of gravity when she hung in the air after her clothing got caught on a pole or railing

Rilwon:
can we say this Statement was as a result of watchin chinese film?
Old men dont like talking too much or talk unnecessarily unless if interest is shown.
He was economical with the truth hoping you'll press him further for more information but you didnt
You rather went the way of sarcasm and ridiculing the old man about him watching Chinese fims

(1) (Reply)

Abraham Was A Jew. / Proof Of Life After Death. / Why Did You Hate/love Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.