Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? (45200 Views)

When Some Ladies Are In Their True State (picture) / The Folly Of Some Ladies. (picture) / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by arsetalks(m): 5:41am On Jul 22, 2015
nairalife2013:
I have an inlaw, a petroleum engr who works with shell, he's married to my cousin who is a medical doc. They have two daughters. Both girls of abt 17 and 19 are studying engineering and medicine in various varsities in nigeria. There's hardly any part of the globe these chaps have not been to! They fly two four!! Even if the journey is between two adjoining states, as far as the places have landing space for aircrafts. Their mom particularly, a resident un health staff in nigeria, is a workaholic who trots the globe with uncommon ease for work and for fun. I first saw an ipad in the kids hands way back before I made a move to procure same for my wife many years later! I personally consider these folks AJEBO to the core!! The only problem I have is that the girls drink garri so much. They can trade anything for halve a cup of garri. Wtf!!!
Don't mind our girls who keep insulting garri. Garri and fried fish should be in the first aid box sef.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by texazzpete(m): 5:48am On Jul 22, 2015
I first heard this joke when I was in 100L in my University.

That was in 1998 undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Besto(m): 5:59am On Jul 22, 2015
nairalife2013:
I have an inlaw, a petroleum engr who works with shell, he's married to my cousin who is a medical doc. They have two daughters. Both girls of abt 17 and 19 are studying engineering and medicine in various varsities in nigeria. There's hardly any part of the globe these chaps have not been to! They fly two four!! Even if the journey is between two adjoining states, as far as the places have landing space for aircrafts. Their mom particularly, a resident un health staff in nigeria, is a workaholic who trots the globe with uncommon ease for work and for fun. I first saw an ipad in the kids hands way back before I made a move to procure same for my wife many years later! I personally consider these folks AJEBO to the core!! The only problem I have is that the girls drink garri so much. They can trade anything for halve a cup of garri. Wtf!!!

nice not as badt as people impose.
I usually tip my cuzin to send me ijebu garri of 1k from lag to my base for a cost, whereas the tiping and transportation is 4times the original garri price.

plus I know of a bank executive board member, who immediately he is about to leave office... he calls his dawta to soak his garri down for drinking..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by MakCoby(m): 6:06am On Jul 22, 2015
And why do most ladies feel the need to lie even @ the point of death? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by oshokay(m): 6:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Jollof rice changed to Gaari for belle... Lol
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2015
nairalife2013:
forget oh, garri is a divine food. If you love it, you will always want it!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Orikinla(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2015
She was not used to having garri and groundnuts, so that caused her to fall ill.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by gazmann(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2015
nairalife2013:

Yeah they are my girls . There is no place I've not drank my garri even on vac abroad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2015
Her sugardaddy no send her money to buy bournvita and agege bread that's why she opt for garrium and epa she brought from her parents home.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2015
acenazt:
you do know no one asked for your opinion and no one said it was a joke right? Next time your bitter brain gives ur worthless eyes a command to read something and you don't like it,make sure that the moss filled skull of yours keeps its bitter views to it self. Fool
Okay Marxist
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by zonax(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Have heard this same story long ago.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by sirwilly1(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Saw this on Facebook and wish to share with us here

Why do some ladies hype themselves like this ?
Read what happened to me:-

There is this girl in my department always claiming to be a silver-spoon child.

One Thursday morning around 7:30 a.m we were in early morning lecture in the class when I noticed she was feeling feverish and was throwing up, i accompany her outside the class, expecting her to vomit something like Tea & Bread but to my greatest surprise she was vomiting Garri and groundnut, on sighting this, I was pissed off, as if that wasn't enough she increased the anger in me by saying "This can't be!" I asked "How do you mean ?" She said "This isn't what I ate before coming to school now" At full temper, I just left her outside let her vomit her intestine!
Hahahahahahahahahah.
No be her fault. Na the juju wey dey track her from village change her meal inside her belle.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Officialcart3rG(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2015
grin some girls can mumu ehn !!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by 1dafullymade(f): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2015
nairalife2013:
oh dear! ar u sure i'm not there other "missing sister? Lol...damn! i love garri & groundnut to the point of drinking that on a Christmas day, rather than eating d "Christmas rice"...a guy fell in love wt me in sch(datz according to him o), just cus he came over to my room to take me out & told him i was about "soaking" garri,that dat wz what i actually wished to take at d moment....& he watched me take my delicious garri & groundnut....nnaa mehn, dat "delicacy" is everything, biko...i stil trade it for normal food sometimes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by iykedegee: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2015
Seen this post before grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by ronlyp: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2015
Dammit shocked.....u for smile her...them tell her say na chicken n fried rice u see. grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by shilz(f): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2015
embarassedHow do u stand d sight of sm1 vomitting near u biko,abi u wan lick am 4 d personewwww can't deal
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2015
nairalife2013:
u no well at all, all these tushed story for just garri, if I catch u ehnnn,roflmao

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by solid3(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:

One Thursday morning around 7:30 a.m we were in early morning lecture in the class when I noticed she was feeling feverish and was throwing up, i accompany her outside the class, expecting her to vomit something like Tea & Bread but to my greatest surprise she was vomiting Garri and groundnut, on sighting this, I was pissed off, as if that wasn't enough she increased the anger in me by saying "This can't be!" I asked "How do you mean ?" She said "This isn't what I ate before coming to school now" At full temper, I just left her outside let her vomit her intestine!

This is a joke right?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Men hype more jare
Abeg free the poor girl
N who told u garri is poor food over here that ish is premium i waka far self to find real ijebu garri .. So wts d big deal
I drink garri all day long n will still pay ur bills tongue cool

Runs out
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by defemidefemi(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2015
acenazt:
Lol na so one chick Wey dey form British accent for campus been do ohh. that day she dey waka dey make call naim she mistakenly miss step enta gutter as she enta she scream chineke guys come turn look her she come say sorry I meant to say Ooooops.
too much of Africa magic is dangerous to ur thinking.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by simdam500(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2015
I'll never talk to her again angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by guvna(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2015
LOL!!

What a STUPID but funny story.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by chigoizie7(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
My guy, this joke is very old. I cracked this joke over 28 years ago.
If you were a follower of Papa Ajasco and Pepeye you would have read this over and over again.
Story for the gods.
Which University in Nigeria has 7:30am class?
Next time fine tune your lies very well.

7am classes? Maybe u actually didn't go to university @all.

It is not normal, but all those lecturers are so mean, they fix 7am lectures and even make attendance compulsory.

So, don't even go there.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by mikkypel(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Maybe she ate it in the dream.. Who she help sef?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by chigoizie7(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2015
agabaI23:
A new version of the old gist.
The older version: Babe went to cafeteria to eat, ordered for rice meat, ate about 5 spoonfuls and left the food. On stepping out of the hall, she threw up releasing the little rice first and then smoked garri followed like a jet propulsion afterwards...

She realized that the garri already smoked will spoil the incoming rice and chicken in her tummy, thus, throwing up so as to make better space for d new rice and chicken to settle wella, I bet, she must have gone back to her rice and chicken.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by oviejnr(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2015
LWKMD ;DLWKMD
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by oviejnr(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by beyoncausme: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2015
such is life...

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2015
acenazt:
Lol na so one chick Wey dey form British accent for campus been do ohh. that day she dey waka dey make call naim she mistakenly miss step enta gutter as she enta she scream chineke guys come turn look her she come say sorry I meant to say Ooooops.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by urchmanx(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2015
nairalife2013:
I understand you bro. The point by the op is she should have been pride of her vomit. If she was pride of it maybe we could have considered the gerri and nuts to be the problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by coolhumble(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Lol she actually ate that in the dream. Fake ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Phcn Can Turn Someone To (pix) / OMG! Big Snake Killed In Ago Palace Canal In Lagos / Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.