Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Learn Autocad From Bigginer To Advance Live With Video - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Autocad From Bigginer To Advance Live With Video (540 Views)

Learn Autocad Live On Nairaland / Learn Web Design With Video Tutorials From Nairaland -HTML,CSS,BOOTSTRAP Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Autocad From Bigginer To Advance Live With Video by sammiiee: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Am in my final year studying civil engr, good in terms. Of cad drawing, so if anyone cares to learn autocad 2D and 3D for free right here in this forum. Comment. Or like. Let me know If I should kick off. Mean below is the. Link to a start up video you can watch. Question is allowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKFTOu9XmfQ
Re: Learn Autocad From Bigginer To Advance Live With Video by Guarantor(m): 2:23am On Jul 20, 2015
Please go ahead. May God Bless You.
Re: Learn Autocad From Bigginer To Advance Live With Video by Guarantor(m): 2:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Please go ahead. what are the requirements? can a newbie participate? May God Bless You.
Re: Learn Autocad From Bigginer To Advance Live With Video by sammiiee: 6:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Guarantor:
Please go ahead.
what are the requirements?
can a newbie participate?
May God Bless You.

A newbie can participate
You only need the software installed on your pc that's all.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Having Facebook Logo- Pls Confirm Photo / Get High Performance Unlimited Hosting For Less Than$1 A Month And $11.88 A Year / How To Add Your Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.