Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

“I Was Born To Be Happy, Not Perfect” – Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Was Born To Be Happy, Not Perfect” – Neymar (787 Views)

Dele Alli, Born To A Nigerian Father.given Away At 13. Now England's Rising Star / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) / “I Was Born To Be Happy, Not Perfect” – Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Born To Be Happy, Not Perfect” – Neymar by candidrelo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Brazilian International and Barelona player, Neymar posted the picture above on his Instagram page and caption it “I was born to be happy, not perfect”. This message can be seen as a reply to the criticism the forward received after his Copa América saga couple with the storm whipped up by the leaking of a video seemingly showing him drunk at a party.
Neymar is expected to report back for training at Barça in the first week of August, at the same time as Claudio Bravo, Leo Messi, Javier Mascherano and Dani Alves.

http://aprokotv.net/i-was-born-to-be-happy-not-perfect-neymar/

(1) (Reply)

All The News About Nigerian Players Abroad / Top 10 Richest Footballers In 2015 / Mourinho, Wenger, Guardiola, Enrique Battle For FIFA World Coach Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.