Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Never Knew The Marvelous Power Of Jesus Until Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Never Knew The Marvelous Power Of Jesus Until Now (718 Views)

12 Facts You Never Knew About The Nigerian Church / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew The Marvelous Power Of Jesus Until Now by Joel3(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2015

last night I had a dream that water came up all of a sudden to a field I was and carry my bag and clothes it was from heavy rain then I rush the water and jump into it and dive my bag. then next I saw some of my clothes floating and rush them one after the other into the deep. all of a sudden dozens of snakes was inside the floating water over me. I shout and woke up.

today testimony.

Testimony.

Jesus power save me today from attack. I use to doubt the power of Jesus not until now that it was proven beyond reasonable doubt. while I was on my way to church I keep receiving strike and my head was heavy. i keep going and entered a taxi then I got attack again I was praying inside of my mind but no relief. it was a strike on the head to lose conscious. the more we drive the more I lose conscious.

I quickly tell the driver to stop I am not going again. I paid and got taxi back home. my head want to burst I was praying Jesus save me. when I got off from the taxi I was rushing home. with my hand on my head. my head was as if it compressing by engine block.

on getting home. I start to pray. but it seems its was not working only little relief.

then PHCN power up light. the I power up my laptop quickly. I played kukere for Jesus worship song

I begin to dance like a madman singing the song along. i put salt into water prayed with it and drank from it. I dance like a fool just only me in my room. windows and door closed praying Jesus save me. back to sender.

my head begin to cool down. then I sent my pastor text to pray for me. then next I bath with the salt water. I rush to mountain of fire web site. I download PDF files of over 20 prayer point copies.

begin to read then one after the other. shouting back to sender.

my girl came all the way from the east today to see me. we had a program before today. then she called that she just arrived. I told her I am not around now. then she had to go back to east without seeing me.

I keep praying and dancing for Jesus. till I became whole again.

please help me thank Jesus. if not for Jesus my enemy for enter one chance oh.
Re: I Never Knew The Marvelous Power Of Jesus Until Now by podosci(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ignorance is Talking about Jezuz and including "your girlfriend" in the same sentence
Re: I Never Knew The Marvelous Power Of Jesus Until Now by fkpboss: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmm....May God forgive us
Re: I Never Knew The Marvelous Power Of Jesus Until Now by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Congratz O.P...ur testimony will be permanent IJN
Re: I Never Knew The Marvelous Power Of Jesus Until Now by Joel3(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
cheekilicious:
Congratz O.P...ur testimony will be permanent IJN
Amen.
Re: I Never Knew The Marvelous Power Of Jesus Until Now by seemples(f): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2015
podosci:
Ignorance is Talking about Jezuz and including "your girlfriend" in the same sentence

What's wrong in having both Jesus and a girlfriend?

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Sleep With His Wife During Fasting? / Islam And The Rest - Hypocrisy ? / What Would Muslims Do If The Kaaba Was Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.