Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? (1388 Views)

Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! / Husband And His Pregnant Wife Coming Back From Farm (photo) / See White Lady, Husband And Their New Born Baby Adorn Biafran Designer's Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
I like this forum a lot I think its helpful!
Am not of this country but I wish if I could be there...refer to my previous post ...that am looking for a real man!
I have advance diploma in accounting from my country
I can do accounting jobs,admin etc
Is it possible to find a job and a man there ?
I real wish to settle there
If you have a job ....or anything just email
brianmwakibete82@gmail.com
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by heryeendey(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
if I get u work,arrange man for u nko??
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
heryeendey:
if I get u work,arrange man for u nko??
I don't understand be straight pls!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by heryeendey(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
mimiae:
I don't understand be straight pls!
nefa mind
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sister what you asking for is hard sha, but I think hope and determination is a great asset.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by tpiadotcom: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Whats your gender?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Babatundetinubu: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
mimiae:
I like this forum a lot I think its helpful!
Am not of this country but I wish if I could be there...refer to my previous post ...that am looking for a real man!
I have advance diploma in accounting from my country
I can do accounting jobs,admin etc
Is it possible to find a job and a man there ?
I real wish to settle there
If you have a job ....or anything just email
brianmwakibete82@gmail.com

Yes it is possible......just keep away from people from the SE....they will sell n collect change.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Sunofgod(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
How much money do you have?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Danjuma827(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
It is highly possible
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by kesikeller(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
@op is it how you do?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Babatundetinubu:

Yes it is possible......just keep away from people from the SE....they will sell n collect change.... grin
who are SE people sir?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Whats your gender?
female
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by tpiadotcom: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
mimiae:
female

Is brian your brother, agent, boyfriend,

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by ArchEnemy(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Good luck with your search and look before you leap.

And most importantly seek help from above.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Babatundetinubu: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
mimiae:
who are SE people sir?

People with heads like this.....if u see one.....run away as fast as you can....... wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Is brian your brother, agent, boyfriend,
am briana
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by tpiadotcom: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Brian and briana are not the same?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by EasternLion: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2015
I presume you are East African?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 20, 2015
EasternLion:
I presume you are East African?
yes
Anything wrong?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Mrbigman1(m): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Pinsure or no husband
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by EasternLion: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2015
mimiae:
yes
Anything wrong?

Nope, not at all.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:04am On Jul 20, 2015
@Op,
You need to ask Nigerian women. The situation is tight and it has nothing to do with beauty. Ive seen some very beautiful girl with good background and sound education desperately looking for men to propose.

Men are vulnerable to the limited financial opportunities to run business or get a good job from which to earn decent income and keep a household. The downturn is women getting proposal for mutual benefits but not for marriage. By the time a once 22yr old fine chick spend 8yrs on the hunt and with no catch social stereotypes set in, plus her benefit friends shift attentiin from her to the next crop of 22yr olds.

You might just want to stay where ya at...but like i said ask the ladies and let them give you first hand story of the rat race.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 20, 2015
The truth of the matter is that jobs are always available for those who truly seek them.

As for a man, I want to be honest with you.

We have 3 major tribes so I will concentrate on those. Hausaman is honest but religion intolerant, go for him if you wanna convert to Islam and be ready to end up in a confined house/kitchen.

Yoruba men are romantic but lazy and pretentious. They also like cheating on women a lot. But as far as good time is concerned, be sure to have them.

Igbo men are not so romantic but they revere women. They are so hardworking that sometimes, it affects their time with you. But once they have time for you, be sure to have a blast.

NB: you can play with an igbo man's emotions but you can't play with his money, he's smarter than that. Go for him if you have genuine love for him and I bet you, you will be worshipped by him. Shalom cool

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:12am On Jul 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Whats your gender?

valid question. She (presumably) needs God first. Mimiae, don't be led astray. volunteer for good social
causes even without money, you will find fulfillment very soon.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Husband And Job In Nigeria?? by M4gunners: 5:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Nwa Kenya all the best. I hope you got a good job first, settle down before looking for Husband.

(1) (Reply)

In Defence Of Radio Biafra By Onyiorah Paschal Chiduluemije / Why It Is Logical To Blame PDP For Putting Nigeria In this Quagmire / Arms Scandal:"Confess Your Sins To President Buhari"- Sagay To Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.