Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Need Your Suggestions About This - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Your Suggestions About This (776 Views)

Suggestions On How To Improve This Section / I Want To Develop My First Web Application, Please I Need Your Suggestions / Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Suggestions About This by bob53: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
hey, i'm running out of time to program for my website because i9 have to much to do for my job and i don't want to sell my domain so a friend suggested me to hire somebody to program for me. So i searched the web and ended with a lot of pages that do this. So i selected one in which they say they do joomla programming (exactly what i need) and their prices aren't to high.
Now i need your suggestions about this because i've never used this kind of services and i don't know what to expect.
So, what do you say, should i give it a try?
thanks
Bob
Re: I Need Your Suggestions About This by Cactus(m): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2009
1. Ask them for their location (address / telephone number / hours of operation)
At least depending on where they are you can find the company just in case

2. Ask for a list of clients they have worked for maybe at least 5 clients.
This should indicate to you what type of business they do depending on the quality of clients

3. Ask for list of sample works. The more samples you get there better.
You can estimate your expectations

4. Ask them stupid questions. eg How do you start a computer?

5. Dont pay 100% upfront. Pay in installments. maybe 40% to start, the remaining 60% at end of project

Cant think of any others

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Open Vpn {proxy Settings} Enjoy>>>>>>>>>>>>> / How To Use Java.awt In Apple (using Safari As Browser) / A Newbie That Wants Certification In 4months; "oracle" Or "java"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.