Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Asking God To Show You A Place Of Your Deliverance Or Asking Him To Deliver You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Asking God To Show You A Place Of Your Deliverance Or Asking Him To Deliver You? (599 Views)

Deliverance Or Wickedness? ( Photo) / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking God To Show You A Place Of Your Deliverance Or Asking Him To Deliver You? by drake99: 4:27am On Jul 20, 2015
I believe that sometimes our pastors make mistakes while teaching/preaching but because we so much believe in them that we can't see their wrong teaching

my pastor was preaching today about spirit of alcohol,he told us a story about a young woman who was in a bondage of demonic spirit of alcohol,that she was a strong member in a particular church,instead of seeking for help she was on her own praying against the spirit and the spirit kept damaging her

he ended his sermon by advising us to pray and ask God to show and lead us to a place of our deliverance

I got confused,I thought we should pray and ask God to deliver us,I've been arguing this with my dad,he said the pastor was right,that one can't deliver himself

I thought God gave all of us the power,or am I wrong?
Re: Asking God To Show You A Place Of Your Deliverance Or Asking Him To Deliver You? by Goovo(m): 4:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Alright
Re: Asking God To Show You A Place Of Your Deliverance Or Asking Him To Deliver You? by drake99: 4:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Goovo:
Alright
is this "alright" a space booking or what?
Re: Asking God To Show You A Place Of Your Deliverance Or Asking Him To Deliver You? by Gombs(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
drake99:
I believe that sometimes our pastors make mistakes while teaching/preaching but because we so much believe in them that we can't see their wrong teaching

my pastor was preaching today about spirit of alcohol,he told us a story about a young woman who was in a bondage of demonic spirit of alcohol,that she was a strong member in a particular church,instead of seeking for help she was on her own praying against the spirit and the spirit kept damaging her

he ended his sermon by advising us to pray and ask God to show and lead us to a place of our deliverance

I got confused,I thought we should pray and ask God to deliver us,I've been arguing this with my dad,he said the pastor was right,that one can't deliver himself

I thought God gave all of us the power,or am I wrong?

Well, pray for your Pastor

(1) (Reply)

Sagay, Others Back Ambode’s Decision To Prosecute Synagogue, Builders / If This Was My Pastor....... / Did You Use This In Your School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.