Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Super Massive Shoe Closet On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Super Massive Shoe Closet On Instagram (1127 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib / Ini Edo Shows Her Shoe Closet (Pic) / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Super Massive Shoe Closet On Instagram by amexclusive: 5:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Choi!!! So if I was Mariah now, this would be my Closet...Her shoe game is most definitely on point and filled to the brim... Mariah Carey's soft spot for shoes is unparalleled.

She unveiled her 'favorite room in the house' that featured a room entirely devoted to her collection of upscale footwear.

Too nice...Another picture; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/mariah-carey-flaunts-her-super-massive.html

Re: Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Super Massive Shoe Closet On Instagram by christinie(f): 5:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Waoh
Re: Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Super Massive Shoe Closet On Instagram by pretydiva(f): 5:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Chaii.. I need sm of those shoes cry
Re: Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Super Massive Shoe Closet On Instagram by mytime24(f): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Izzoki
Re: Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Super Massive Shoe Closet On Instagram by Spymate: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2015
And she can only wear one pair at at a time. Ain't life a bi'tch

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Just Posted New Photo "She Open It All" / For Your Viewing Pleasure! Rihanna Rocks Barely Covered Costume... / What's Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.