Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Should I Propose Or Step Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Propose Or Step Back (466 Views)

Guides On How To Propose To A Sister In Church / Is It Advisable For A Christian Lady To Propose To A Man? / The Best Way To Propose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Propose Or Step Back by leonard10: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
please i want an matured advice to this.I need your advice and not abuses plz.

There is this particular girl am shy to approach bcoz she do call me EGBON or brother,and I to has taken her my sister. Now she's 18 and out of secondary school. She has everything to become a future complete wife. Also a committed Xtian which am happy for.

I just love everything about her. While am 24years of age.

Now she's 18 and am 24=== Is the gap not too much. And besides am i really right about my decision to take her as my future wife /partner.

I want to start building up a relationship with her as at now. I May not be the only one interested in her.
That's is why am still contemplating wooing her.

My question is should I approach her or not.
Re: Should I Propose Or Step Back by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: Should I Propose Or Step Back by osaslord500(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Dude just try your luck, woo her now before sumone else do it, bt whatever descision she takes consigning weather to be with you or not, control the outcome.
Re: Should I Propose Or Step Back by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2015
leonard10:
please i want an matured advice to this.I need your advice and not abuses plz.

There is this particular girl am shy to approach bcoz she do call me EGBON or brother,and I to has taken her my sister. Now she's 18 and out of secondary school. She has everything to become a future complete wife. Also a committed Xtian which am happy for.

I just love everything about her. While am 24years of age.

Now she's 18 and am 24=== Is the gap not too much. And besides am i really right about my decision to take her as my future wife /partner.

I want to start building up a relationship with her as at now. I May not be the only one interested in her.
That's is why am still contemplating wooing her.

My question is should I approach her or not.

18yr old secondary school leaver as ur future wife? Konji na bastard. i laugh tire.

she will never accept bro.
Re: Should I Propose Or Step Back by melodies: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2015
There's nothing wrong with making her your future wife. But the question is have you laid d necessary foundation like finishing school, getting a job or a trade, renting your own room or house depending on your pocketvailability, how much savings do you have, etc
Re: Should I Propose Or Step Back by leonard10: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=melodies post=36071891]There's nothing wrong with making her your future wife. But the question is ...........

Thanks for your reply bro, but i don't mean marriage now ooo. Noooooooooooooo. I mean letting her know my intentions and start building up an relationship with her
Re: Should I Propose Or Step Back by leonard10: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Onijagidijagan post=36071800]

18yr old secondary school leaver as ur future ................................ .. .

Thanks for your reply bro, but i don't mean marriage now ooo. Noooooooooooooo. I mean letting her know my intentions and start building up an relationship with her
Re: Should I Propose Or Step Back by leonard10: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Onijagidijagan post=36071800]

18yr old secondary school leaver as ur future wife? Konji na bastard. i laugh tire.

............ .

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / Tb Joshua's New Gulfstream G550 The Most Expensive In Nigeria / 3 Keys To Trusting The Truth Of God's Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.